Part 7

Lexi pov
we came in from dinner , we weren't sleepy so we said we had movie night .we deicide to watch the little mermaid we made some popcorn , snacks and made a rum punch i filmed everything until we played never have i ever which was inserting game cs tea was spilled . Mid way in the game my phone start ringing it was unknown number I answer cause I am businesswoman so when answer it I was shock to her jay voice . He was asking me if had leave my business phone I didn't realize the phone was missing until now I said yes and ask him if he could drop it off at the house he said sure, i  send the address to him and  he say he was on his way  and went to the girls who were finish playing. so we decide  to order some wings from kfc while doing that  we heard a car honk which was followed  by a I am outside text  i told the girls i soon come back .  I went  to see a Audi 3 and I went to the window to hear this lil boy telling me to come in the car  no lil good night  .

 i went in the car we were in silent so i  broke it and ask for my phone which respond with if i can't say good night i look at him like i didn't hear what he said . 

i said good night and ask for my phone again which this time he hand it to me and i said thank you and began pulling door when i  saw it was lock  when i tried pulling  it , it wouldn't pull so i decide to ask him to pull which he respond we if can't can't have a convo  

this boy has been on his phone the whole  time i have been in the car. like how you want a convo but on your phone . i just unlock it and came out cs i am not going this boy feel he is better than me , i could i have crush on him i don't care you should have respect to women