Hmm..

Summary
Wednesday and Enid's day begins with them going to meet up with Yoko and Bianca at the cafe. Wednesday starts feeling something....weird. She's never felt anything like this before. What is it? She feels the need to... touch, or be touched. Not a hug, not a hand hold. Something greater. She eventually has the urge to leave with Enid but somewhere private where they'll be alone.
——————————————————————
Wednesday wakes up to k-pop songs blasting from Enid's side of the room. She opens her eyes and looks over to the other side of the room where Enid is getting her outfit ready for what her, Wednesday, Yoko and Bianca planned about 2 days ago. Enid saw Wednesday looking at her from across the room and ran over to her in what felt like 20 minutes for Wednesday as she was hypnotized by Enid's big, happy smile and her little werewolf fangs.

"Wednesday, you're up!" Enid says as she hugs her good morning. "Good morning, Sinclair." Enid always blushes a bit when she hears Wednesday calling her 'Sinclair'. Enid gets up and pulls away from the hug as she asks the tired girl in front of her if she's still down to meet up with Yoko and Bianca. Wednesday nods as she gets up and goes to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

By the time Wednesday is out the shower, Enid is almost done with getting ready. She sees Enid putting on some make up, "You don't even need to wear makeup." "Oh- I- you- do you really think so..?" Enid asks, flattered by Wednesday's words. "Yes, you're beautiful. You're the reason I haven't gone insane in this hell hole of a school yet." Wednesday responds. Both girls have been dating for about 6-7 months and both of them still get flattered by each other's words.

Once Wednesday was done changing, she walked out of her closet and found Enid and Thing dancing to some k-pop music as they both waited on Wednesday. Enid looked at Wednesday and blushed at how beautiful she looked. She turned off the music and walked over to the shorter girl and offered her hand, Wednesday grabbed it. Her hand was rather small compared to Enid's. They said their good byes to Thing and walked out of their dorm to head to the cafe.

Once both girls got to the cafe, they sat down to wait for Yoko and Bianca to arrive. "Ding" went the bell on the cafe door when they arrived. Wednesday looked back followed by Enid getting up and hugging both Yoko and Bianca. Wednesday stayed put, waiting for them to sit down. "Sooo, how's my favorite couple?" Yoko asked, dragging her words happily. "We're doing good. The only bad thing is when I get woken up by loud K-pop songs blasting into my ears in the morning." Wednesday responds before Yoko and Bianca laugh lightly and Enid rolling her eyes and pushing Wednesday playfully. "Are you guys ready to order? I'll pay for us so don't worry about paying!" Enid says. "Yep! I'll just have a blueberry muffin and Bianca said she'll have a coffee earlier." "I'll just have my usual black coffee." Both Yoko and Wednesday respond.

They all order their stuff and started to chat about school and other stuff while eating. Eventually, Bianca asks an odd question out of no where. "So, Wednesday and Enid, you guys don't have to answer if you don't want to but, have you two.. ya know." She says before she moves her hand in a circle as in telling them to tell her. "What do you mean by 'ya know' ?" Asked Enid. "She's asking if we've had sex yet." Wednesday explains in her usual calm but chilling voice, looking at her coffee and taking a sip afterwards. Enid turns red at the thought of them doing anything like that. "N-no! Of cour-course not...At- at least not y-yet.." Enid says as she stutters multiple times. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable- I was just curious!" Said Bianca in a apologetic tone."it's okay! Don't worry. It was just.. outa no where." Enid said. Wednesday started think about them doing something like that. She couldn't imagine her doing anything like it, ever. She felt her face heating up. "What's happening? What is this?" She thought to herself. She looked out the window to check if she can see her reflection in the window. She was turning red. "Hey, you okay weds?" Enid asked. "Hm? Oh, yeah." Wednesday replied, not looking away from the window.