[1] Confusing Butterflies

Y/N POV

My best friend, Izumi Miyamura has been my best friend since we were 6 years old. We're 11 years old now, and I couldn't ask for a better best friend to have other then Miyamura.

Miyamura may seem like a creepy, emo kid but he's not. He's the kindest boy you could ever meet. He's misunderstood by other students. He's been by my side since we've met.

Miyamura gets bullied, and I feel bad for him. No matter what I try to do to help him the bullying just gets worse and Miyamura doesn't deserve that.

I wish that I could've helped him better.

———————————————————————————

I sit up in my bed slowly as my alarm clock starts to ring. I'm still a bit drowsy, I don't really wanna get up for school today..

I sigh as I take my blanket covers off of me and stand up. I walk over to my closet and grab my school uniform and throw it onto my bed.

Once I finished getting dressed, I made some toast and rushed outside of my house and got on my bike. As I'm riding my bike to school, I wave to some of my neighbors and friends who are already up and ready for today.

When I finally got to school, I parked my bike and rushed to my classroom. I was excited to see my best friend Miyamura again! I open the door with a smile on my face.

My smile quickly turns into a frown though, Miyamura looks sad. The kids are bullying him again.. I don't know why they won't leave him alone. He's just sitting there looking down at his desk..

I walk over to Miyamura and pat him on his back. He looks up at me and I give him a smile. "Hey Miyamura, you okay?" I ask him.

He gives me a small smile and I can tell it's not one of his real smiles and it disappoints me. It angers me at the same time, why do people bully Miyamura anyway? cause of how he looks? how he acts?

It's all perfectly fine to me so I don't get why he's being bullied. Miyamura looks fine to me and his personality is so sweet and gentle. "Miyamura—"

Before I could finish anything of what I was gonna say to him, the bell rung and the teacher came in the classroom. With a disappointed look on my face, I look down at Miyamura who's looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"I'll tell you at lunch." I give him a reassuring smile and return to my seat so that class can start. I pull out my books and pencils to get ready for class.

———————————————————————————

Once the bell rings, I quickly pull out my seat next to his and sat down. Miyamura looked over at me curiously.

"Wheres your lunch? Will you be hungry?" he asks me with a concerned look on his face. I can't help but smile at that, I love how caring Miyamura is.

"I didn't bring my lunch today, but I'll be fine. What about you, Miyamura?" I return back the worried look to him as he didn't have his lunch out either.

 What about you, Miyamura?" I return back the worried look to him as he didn't have his lunch out either