Chapter one

I sit in my car wondering if I should go into the restaurant.

It looks warm and inviting, but kind of expensive.

I have my mom and dad's will though.

"Don't!"I warn myself, feeling tears well up in my eyes. "this is a new start. it's time to forget" I tell myself, but that day will forever be engrained in my head. I feel a tear slip and forcefully wipe it away. I sniff and make my decision.

I'm going in!

I climb out of the driver's side, shut the door, and lock my car before heading towards the entrance. It's almost like some invisible force is pulling me there.

"Aliens" I mutter. I get some weird stares, but by now I'm used to it.

I open the door, and after waiting in line and taking my order I'm led to a booth. Well, not without the lady at the counter and the girl taking me to my seat staring at me. Its kind of creepy.

She suddenly stops.

"This is where you'll be seated." she smiles at me, almost pityingly. She doesn't know does she?

Of course not. I look at the booth, and I mentally remind myself to remember that that's my table. I keep my over the shoulder purse on and head to the salad bar. I pass a bunch of booths and tables where people whisper. I could've even sworn I heard someone say 'she's human!'

No dip Sherlock! I'm not an alien!

Although, that would be kinda cool. I shake my head clearing my thoughts. More people whisper about me, but I ignore it.

By now..... I'm used to it.

I go up to the salad bar, and grab a plate. I put on some spinach, cheese, croutons, you know the usual. I see some nachos and cheese and swiftly put some on my plate. I put on some cold peas- yea I'm weird like that- on my nachos with cheese, and notice a man walking up to me. I can't see his face because of the roof type thingy over the salad bar. I can tell that he has nice abs through his shirt though. Stop! I didn't come here for love! I came for a fresh start! I hear him sniffing and mutter something like 'it's probably nothing', but act like I didn't. Why did it seem like he was sniffing in my direction? I remember I didn't put on any ranch, and go to reach for it. Mystery guy reaches for it at the same time. Our fingers brush, and electric sparks make their way up my arm.

I squeak and he growls. Oh boy!

The Sparks were like nothing I've ever felt before. I remember holding this guy I used to like's hand, but it was nothing like this. Holding that guy's hand felt wrong, but this, this felt sooo right. It was like mini fireworks making their way up my arm and throughout my entire body. For once in my life I almost felt......

Safe.

"Mine" he growls snapping me out of my trance. More whispers follow, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Excuse me? I am my own person!" I shout. He's already beside me giving me time to admire him.

He has emerald green eyes that I could easily get lost in, a chiseled chin, black hair that I'm dying to run my hands through, and as I said earlier, he most likely has nice abs from looking at his shirt.

He growls. Again?

"You may want to get that checked out" I point out.

Growl.

"Use your words!"

More whispers.

"Your coming with me" he orders.

"Can't you adultnap me after I eat?" I complain.

"Adultnap?" He asks obviously amused.

"I'm nineteen. Not a kid. So instead of kidnapping it's-" I cut myself off! " No! I shouldn't be talking to you!" I cup my hands over my mouth and scream. " he's trying to adultnap me!!!!"

Just whispers.

"You could do more than whisper you know!" Okay now I'm annoyed. Even the waitress is looking excited.

What ever happened to helping your customers?

"Woah!" I shout as he lifts me up and drapes me over his shoulder like I weigh absolutely nothing. Of course I know that isn't true.

I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny. Im not ugly, but I'm not pretty.

Get the picture?

Good.

I stare at his perfectly sculpted ass.

Why?

Because I can't do much else.

I feel all of the blood rush to my head, and can tell my face is probably getting red, and not just because I'm upside down. My purse slaps me in the face and I attempt to grab it.

"Like I said, your coming with me. It was either the easy way or the hard way cupcake." he chuckles. You can hear the victorious smirk in his voice.

"Humph" if I could I would have crossed my arms, but their dangling uselessly by my sides. Kind of like spaghetti. My stomach rumbles at the thought of food. I haven't eaten other than oatmeal all day, and it's around 5:00 or 6:00 now.

As if noticing my hunger he says " we'll get you some food at my house."

Well. I thought

At least he's giving me food.

Plus, those tingles making their way through my body aren't too bad either. They're actually kind of....

Calming.

Is it weird to have a crush on your kidnapper?

Probably.

Is it weird that I blame the salad bar?

Most definitely.

Good.

Now that that's covered.

"Will, someone please help me!" I shout one last time. I'm greeted by silence. " of course" I mutter. I attempt to cross my arms, but they flail around from side to side as he carries me toward the door. My purse still slapping me in the face. I gave up trying to fix it ages to go.

Yippee!

I'm being adultnapped!
____________________________________
A/N

I might change the title so read the authors note!