Chapter three

The black haired girl gets off the guy's lap.

"I'm lux" she smiles at me. I examine her more.

Lux, like I said has black hair. The one thing I missed about her is her electric blue eyes, seemingly impossible to miss. My old eye doctor told me my vision is almost perfect, but apparently he's the blind one. Anyway, she's wearing a white shirt with a black bikers jacket, dark wash jeans, and black ankle boots. She has on black mascara, red lipstick, and eyeliner. She obviously isn't a slut. So, that's good. She looks around nineteen.

"Hey I'm Evangeline, but I prefer Evie." I smile back at her. The guy whose Lap she was sitting on stands up.

"My turn. I'm Jake." jake smiles.

Like I said Jake has blonde hair. He also has blue eyes, but they have a greenish hue to them. He's wearing a simple white muscle shirt and blue jeans. He's wearing some old worn out sneakers. Obviously he likes to run judging by the amount of dirt on those things. He looks to be twenty.

"Hey. like I said I'm Evie."

"Is it our turn?" The girl with blonde hair asks. She drops the straw back into the smoothie cup after licking it.

"Gross" the boy with brown hair wrinkles his nose. "I'm not gonna drink that." he states. The girl shrugs.

"More for me, then" she smiles lovingly at him. I giggle at their childishness.

"Hey, Evie I'm Lola" she gives a small wave. She could be the head cheerleader. She might just pass Joi in the cheeriness category.

She has blonde hair, and Carmel colored eyes. She's decked out in a pink shirt with faded blue jeans with rips at the knees. She's wearing strappy pink sparkly sandals.

"Hi" i reply. Trying to get their names right.

"I'm logan" The brown haired boy who is still holding Lola's hand says.

Logan has brown hair along with brown eyes. He's wearing a black muscle shirt and blue jeans. He's only wearing white socks. No shoes. Weird.

Damon walks into the room and all eyes are on him.

"So you guys met....... What's your name?" He asks.

"You don't know her name?!" Lux looks furious her electric blue eyes turning icy.

"That's low dude" Jake says and Logan nods in agreement.

"Wait!" Lola claps her hands. Definitely a cheerleader, but one of those kind ones. " You don't even know your- her name?" She looks genuinely confused.

"No" he sighs.

I clear my throat "My name is Evangeline, but I prefer Evie."

"See! Now I know her name" he states.

"Who's name?" Joi asks.

"Mine" I sigh. I just came in here for food. They all look like they're going to start an argument so I stop them before world war three starts. " Why are you fighting over my name? In all honesty I just want to go to my new house, get a new job, and get a new start." Damon goes to cut me off. "no. Let's make a deal. I don't tell anyone about you adultnapping me, and we never speak again" I hold my hand out.

"Sorry, cupcake." he shrugs. " That's not gonna happen."

"Don't. Call. Me. Cupcake." I growl. humanly growl of course.

"Whatever cupcake" he smirks.

"Shut. The. Momma's. Flipping. Fiddlesticks. Up" if looks could kill he'd be not just six feet under, but seven.