The Mutagen

(The turtles are now in the Hashi, punished for going out against Master Splinter's orders)

Splinter: What were you doing out of the shadows? And where is Donatello?

NOTE: It's similar to the scene in Michael Bay's first TMNT movie

Michelangelo: If it's not obvious already, the girl is mine.

Leonardo: You're talking about the girl right now, Mikey?

Michelangelo: Oh, I'm into you and girl no one else would do it's like-

Splinter: Silence! All four of you are grounded.

(The turtles argue about Donnie, who is out trying to find April O Neil to no avail but he does come home with a Mutagen that Bebop and Rocksteady were stealing)

Splinter: Ahh, Donatello! Glad you can join us. To the Hashi!

(Splinter demands another explanation, but Donnie explains to him about saving a girl and that there's a mutated Rhino and warthog on the loose, making him think the punishment over)

(It's like in 2012 where Splinter decides Leo is the leader. On the surface, we get some more of the turtles working as a team to save April and while they are taking care of that, Donnie takes them into the brand new Shellraiser. This leads to a car chase between Bebop and Rocksteady)

TMNT V. BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY

April: You guys were all amazing, especially you, Don.

(April kisses Donnie on the cheek)

Donnie: I love being a turtle.

April: You all deserve a reward.

(They go out for pizza, and this is their first time eating it)

Michelangelo: What is this?

April: It's pizza.

Raphael: It's food.

(They all eat it, and they don't leave any for April, but they laugh just like an 80s show)

TO BE CONTINUED