1. Great start......i hope?

You were 22 years old, living alone in a small apartment your parents gave to you on your 18th birthday just to get you to move out.

By that you can tell that they didn't really love you that much. They preferred your older brother over you.
(If you don't have a brother, just pretend)
He was definitely mom and dad's favorite. Doesn't matter how much they deny it.

Even though he was older than you, he always got more attention from your parents. He had nicer things than you and could do whatever he wanted. He could go out and come back whenever and was basically the golden child in your parents eyes, while you had to always stay inside and do chores around the house and was blamed for literally everything.

You were mad at your parents for that reason, but you and your brother were very close. He was very sad when you moved out. Then he decided to call you every day to check up on you.

Enough with your family issues!!

You recently got fired from your job for telling your boss why you think that 1 + 1 is actually 3.....
He wasn't pleased, I'll tell you that much.

*Flashback*

"Boss, I am telling you! 1 + 1 is actually 3!!!" You stated while standing in your bosses office.

"Miss (L/n), I have had enough of this! Get out!" Your boss yelled as you continued to tell him about this theory of yours.

"But boss, really, if I was wrong like you say I am, how do people make children? Because you need two people to do what needs to be done, to make atleast 1 child and after that you have three people in the family! The mom, the dad and the kid!!"
You said confidenly, proving your point, grinning in a smart, yet stupid way (don't ask me how that is possible).

"(L/N)! YOU'RE FIRED! GET OUT!!" Your boss yelled at you, looking as mad as people can get.

You were shocked, but brushed him off and you opened the door to leave and said:
"I shouldn't have thought you could understand! This is why your wife left you, you ugly vasectomy having bitch ass!!!"

Without a second thought you left his office and went to your desk to get your things....

*End of flashback*

So yeah. Your jobless now. But at least you proved your point :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past week you have been looking for a new job. One that you'd be happy with. You doubted you would be able to find something like that but you still had a bit of hope.

You were on phone, scrolling through job offers when you came across something that caught your eye.

(A/n: Btw I barely know anything about jobs)

"The Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is looking for a night time security guard to watch over the animatronics!
Pay: $40 per hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday
From 12PM To 6AM
If interested, call this number:
***********"

You thought the name was familiar. Until you realized - that was the place you and your family would visit when you were younger. You absolutely love it. All of it! Especially the animatronics.

You remembered how you and your brother would sneak away from your parents to go see Foxy, since he was hidden away behind a curtain in Pirates Cove.

They had really good salary by the looks of it and the night shift wouldn't be a problem for a night owl like yourself. So you decided to give it a shot. You dialed the number and almost emediately someone picked up.