3. I can't quit?!

The same day

You went to the pizzaria to tell your boss you were going to quit. You couldn't bare the thought of those lunatic robots stuffing you in a suit, which would definitely lead you to a slow and painful death.

When you finaly got there, you opened the door and not surprisingly, the place was crowded............really crowded.

Parents and kids were inside the building eating pizza, watching the animatronics preform and basically having the time of their lives. The place looked so cheerful during the day........

You carefully made your way through the crowd, trying to not bump into too many people.

After a minute or so you were infront of your bosses office. You took a deep breath as you were about to knock on the door, but you were suddenly pushed down to the floor.

You looked up and saw a man with short brown hair, dark glistening brown eyes and was wearing a security guard uniform - the same one you been given on your 1st day on the job. And......

He was on top of you.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." He apologized in a slightly shy manner.

"It's fine. No worries." You assured him with a light blush on your face from the sudden closeness.

"Wait, you're (y/n), right?" He asked.

"Um, yeah that's me. How'd you know?"

"The boss told me about you. He said you are the new night guard. Oh, and congrats on getting past the 1st night. Not many people make it. I'm Mike Schmidt by the way. I was also a night time security guard aswell. But because of some..........personal reasons, I was moved to the day shift....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Mike talked for a few minutes. It turned out you two had a lot in common.

(A/n: It's definitely NOT because you both watch soap operas.........
Okay, I'll leave now.)

"So what brings you here at this hour? I know that your a night guard and they're supposed to work at night. So why come here in the day?"

"Um..... well I was actually here to quit. I don't thing this job is for me. Especially after I found out I would be putting my life at risk."

Mike stood In silence for second, pr.bably thinking about what to say.

"Didn't you read the contract? You can't quit before the 1st week."

"Really? I don't remember reading that when sighing." You said and sighed. "I have to go now. Bye Mike!" You ran off.

That was awkward.........

You quickly left the pizzaria and started walking back to your house. You decided to call your brother to tell him about what happened.

(A/n: Because you're both close and all 👍 - totally not homo)

RING...

RI-

It didn't even take two rings for your brother to pick up.

"Hey, (y/n)! How are ya?" He asked.

"Could be better....." You almost muttered out, but your brother was able to hear it.

"Did someone hurt you? Because if they did I'll make sure they never see the LIGHT OF DAY-"

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't worry. I'm not hurt." You assured him.

"Then what's wrong?"

"Um.....well.....soo.......
iguessyouwererightabouttheanimatronicsbeingQuIrKyatnightandbonnieandchicatriedtokillmesotheuglyassduckchickenthingalmosthitmeintheheadwithafryingpanandIregretnotlisteninginschoolbecauseifididicouldhavegottenabetterjob-"

"Woah, woah. Calm you horses! Tell me what happened, but slowly~."

"Well.... I guess you were right about the animatronics being QuIrKy at night. Bonnie and Chica tried to kill me so the ugly ass duck chicken thing almost hit me in the head with a frying pan!"

Your brother was silent for a few seconds, processing what you had just said. Then you heard something from the other side of the phone.

'Was he giggling?!'

"Pfft- haha! 'Ugly ass duck chicken thing'! I'm so sorry that happened, but holy fuck! How did you come up with that?"

.......After he said that, angrily, you emediately hung up on him.......

'Who in the right mind would laugh after finding out their sibling could have been killed by children's animatronics? I mean... the chicken duck part was pretty funny, but THATS NOT THE POINT!!!' You thought as you unlocked the door to your house, went inside and flopped onto the couch. You sighed.

"I guess I'll have to work for a FEW MORE DAYS!" You said out loud, wondering how you would even survive another night, let alone 5, or 4. You couldn't really tell.

You checked the time - 1:28PM.

'Looks like time really does fly by quickly.'

You decided to take a nap so you got the blanket that was on your couch, covered yourself with it and dosed off peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up an checked the time: 11:03PM.

'That was a long nap.' You thought to yourself as you got ready for another shift in the hell hole of a pizzaria.

*Time skip brought to you by Springtrap in a red party dress and high heels*

You got to the place and checked the time on your phone: 11:58PM. You unlocked the doors and rushed to the office, not even sparing a single glance of the animatronics that were on stage.

The 12:00AM alarm rung as soon you stepped into the cramped room, also called an 'office'. You sat down on the swivel seat infront of the desk and were about to start looking through the cameras, but a small peice of paper caught your eye. You examined it and realized........

It was a note....... left for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen next?

What will the note contain?

Read the next chapter to find out!

934 words

(A/n: Sorry it was a bit short.)