Chapter 97: Make Peace (H)

At this time, the night was thick outside the window, and occasionally there were stars.

The house was quiet.

The familiar masculinity swept through her nose. Meng Chu didn't hang at all. She was pressed on the bed by Zheng Wei as a cushion. She was stunned. She looked up at the man's unconcealed eyes.

The girl's face blushed in an instant.

In her life with Chen Shuguan, she has always been afraid in his sober state. But Zheng Wei really regarded herself as a woman, but in the accident with Zheng Wei before, she was drunk and her consciousness was very blurred.

"Zheng Wei, go and turn off the light." Meng Chu didn't have her eyes open but she can still feel the man's scorching eyes.

Except for her tender p*ssy, Zheng Wei inspected her whole body. Meng Chu looked awkwardly and held her hand on her chest, covered her br*asts, and pushed him, "Go quickly!"

Zheng Wei was very novel. He saw her pretending to be calm or forced to indulge in desire, and now her natural embarrassment turned into anger, he saw it for the first time.

She is not afraid of him at all.

"Meng Chu, be a good girl and let me see it for a while." He coaxed and half-tempted Meng Chu to see him too, lowered his head and grabbed her soft lips and prevented her from dodging.

Zheng Wei tasted it as soon as he lowered his head. Her lips and tongue wrapped around his for a while, and he loosened the shackles in time when she couldn't breathe.

"Meng Chu, you only give me a kiss, huh?" Zheng Wei did not completely leave her lips, and the lazy and hoarse sound overflowed on her lips.

Meng Chu did not understand Zheng Wei's subtext and knew nothing about his ideas, thinking that he simply swore sovereignty in the relationship between men and women.

"Hmm." She answered casually.

The man raised the corners of his lips and rubbed against her delicate skin.

His face was cold, different from anywhere else, as if the blood stopped flowing from there and coagulated.

The girl was shy and charming, and didn't want to open her eyes. He kept teasing her. Whenever she closedhrr eyes the man kissed her.

He not only kissed her face, but also stood up to bite the two pieces of flesh raised on her chest. He sucked and held her mounds in turn.

The room was too quiet. She even heard a slight "zizzling" swallowing sound, and the man gradually breathed heavily.

It sounds too shameful.

But it's also comfortable. The two beautiful br*asts were delicate and sensitive, and she couldn't stand his teasing. She was eager to refuse.

"Well...ah...don't..." Who would have expected that this kind of seductive sound would be overflowed first.

After the last time, the man finally knew that her words were meaningless. "Meng Chu, be good. It's okay. I'll make you comfortable..."

Meng Chu almost cried and was ashamed.

"You, don't say it!"

Zheng Wei likes to coax her. If it was for him, he just wants to poke the meat stick into her body now.

His hand got in along the close place of the two, separated the two flesh flowers with his fingers, but the other finger did not stop. He touched her and guided his hand to the narrow hole and poked it inward. Meng Chu clamped her leg in shock, and his long finger penetrated her.