If You Can't Hang; Pt.1

•this story will switch point of views, it's my first story ever so please comment, & give feedback, just no hate okay? Parts of this story will be based off my real life and experiences. Thank you! -Kj•

--------------------------------------

Chapter-1: If You Can't Hang; Pt.1

*Jayde's POV*

It's been a few days over a month since I got Mariah and Chris together. I knew Mariah liked him and he always acted like he liked her. I got them both to confess their feelings for each other and a couple days later try started dating.

Then he moved to another town. He also forgot their one month anniversary. She has been so happy and they haven't really fought, yet. Her happiness means everything to me. I don't know though because something has seemed off.

"Met a girl at 17 thought she meant the world to me so I gave her everything-" I jumped and hit answer. "Hello?" I said annoyed.

I can't stand when I'm in a deep thought process and people interrupt. "JAY!" Damon screamed into the phones. Yes Damon Fizzy, YouTube sensation. He is one of my best friends and this fucker is going to get his ass kicked later.

"What the hell do you want? Ugh, you dumbasses know better than to interrupt my thinking time. It's a set time every damn day!" I screamed into the phone. I could hear Jeydon in the back ground snickering.

"I told you so," Jeydon screamed at Damon.

These idiots are going to get slapped one day.. I swear to the love of-

"What are you doing today? Oh nothing, great well I have a surprise for you... So Jeydon, Mariah and I will be at your house in 20." Damon said.

You could hear the smirk in his voice, oh how I'd love to smack it right off. I sighed and just hung up. I just wanted to be alone, what didn't these people understand? I mean I wanted Mariah to be here with me but the other two idiots were just obnoxious. I stood up and started getting ready, I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a Sleeping With Sirens hoodie.

Sadly I still love this band even though Kellin is a douche (a/n: I have nothing against Kellin Quinn, I think he is absolutely amazing. It's just for the story). Mariah and I were his best friends, he promised us that he'd never forget about us when he became famous... Yet he did. I just wish that maybe, just maybe we could go back to the way things used to be.

I grabbed my iPhone 5 and walked down the stairs of my mansion. You see mine and Mariah's parents are very rich. Anywho I reached the kitchen and started making a gallon of Keurig brewed coffee. Yes I drink a gallon of coffee but that's only when Jeydon and Damon interrupt my thinking time.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" yelled Jayden as he just waltzed right through my front door like he owned the place.

I just rolled my eyes. Mariah and Damon followed behind. Finally my coffee is done. You see I would have a triple triple from my own personal Tim Hortons that is in my house near my indoor mall. But I don't make the workers come here before 10am so I make my own coffee. When I went to turn around to get the half cup of sugar Mariah was standing there with the sugar in her hands. I just put it in the gallon of my coffee along with the 3 cups of milk. I put the lid on and started shaking it. I am lazy and I don't feel like stirring it.

"So what the hell is my surprise? Because I'm on the verge of slapping you fucking idiots for interrupting my thought process this morning.." I said angrily as I glare at Damon and Jeydon.

Put those two together and you got trouble and annoyance. Mariah just laughed and walked off. Probably to go find the Yoohoo machine.

"Well we're going to the rink for winter feat then afterwards we're going ice skating!" Jeydon said with a sincere smile.

I loved ice skating. They're so lucky or else they would have been dead. "Yay!" I squealed like a little girl and went running towards the escalator that led to the mall because I needed winter clothes. Jeydon and Damon just laughed and followed me upstairs, probably because they needed something for themselves. I walked into the center lobby of the mall to grab my coffee from Tim Hortons since I left my coffee that I never touched downstairs.

I found Mariah just chilling there looking kind of upset. I sat down on the couch beside her. "Hey Riah what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Chris was supposed to come with us today. I asked him last night and he said he would meet us there. Yet he hasn't responded to my texts" she said. I'm gonna kick this kids ass.

"He better be there or I'm bringing the shovel. Now come on we got to go get our winter clothes. Or else we will freeze." She laughed and got up, grabbing my hand in the process. I grabbed my coffee from the counter and shouted a thank you to the worker.

The morning went on and I ended up getting a pair of electric blue skinnies, a white long sleeve shirt, and a black leather jacket from JC Penny's. Mariah got grey skinnies, a blue long sleeve, and a white fuzzy pullover hoodie. Damon and Jeydon decided that they wanted to be twins so they got matching black skinnies, and white v- necks and red thing 1 and thing 2 hoodies.

After we got ready I grabbed my phone, my credit card and my keys for my white mustang as we headed out the door. Time for the clock to start ticking.

-----------------------------

* I hope you guys enjoy it so far but trust me, drama coming soon. It's my first story soo I'm trying to make it good. Comment and vote. -kj *