Chapter 130💜🦋

Hello😀

252k views for our story...Thank you all..!!!❤️❤️

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

********

They informed to Saradha and moved out but halted when Arun walked towards them smiling.

Arun:Enga da engayo kelambeettinga pola?

Mal:Aama mama..naliku Rakshan mama ku birthday le..adhaa gift edhaadhu vaangeetu varlaa nu poro..

Arun:Yedhule poringa?

Kar:Cab book panto pa..

Arun:Cab layaa..illa da ma safe illa.. vaanga naan kooptu poren..

Kar:Illa pa neengale ippodha veliya poitu varinga.. yen thirumba stress pannikirnga?Naangale poitu vandhuro..

Arun:En pullaingala shopping kooptu poradhula enakkenna stress adhellaa onnu illa.. vaanga pesaama..

He smiled at Karthika and looked at his daughter.

Arun:Chinna madam naan car ottunaa varuvaanga laa..illa driver yaarayaadhu koopdanumaa?

He asked teasingly.Karthika and Malini chuckled.Sahana twisted her lips and moved front before opening the car door and settling herself in the back seat.

Arun:Ivala..

He too chuckled and the trio went inside the car and they drove towards the shopping mall.

Arun:Indha mall laye nallaa dha irukku Malini..

Mal:Appo okay mama ingaye niruthunga..

Arun nodded and parked the car.

Sa:Naan dha first yeranguven..

Arun:Paathu maa paathu..

Sa:Haan okay..

Arun shooked his head chuckling.

They all moved inside the mall and roamed for few minutes before selecting the dresses for them by completely forgetting about the purpose of their visit to the mall.Arun sighed at them.

Sa:Eiii malzzz

Mal:Yen di ipdi kathure..indha dress nallaarkaa nu paaru?

Sa:Aiyooo..

She hitted her own forehead and pulled the dress from Malini's hold.

Mal:Eii yen di thooki veesure..nalla illanaa nalla illa nu solla vendiyadhu dhane?

Sa: Aiyooo Malini..inga yedhukku vandho ne theriyaama enna panneetu irukke?

Mal:Yedhukku vandho shopping ku dhane?

Sa:Apdinglaa Mrs.Malini Rakshan.?

She asked sarcastically placing her both hands on either side of her waist.

Mal:Aiyo en mama birthday..vaanga vaanga poi en mama ku gift vaanganu..

She said hurriedly and left from there towards the men's selection area.

Sahana,Karthika and Arun laughed at her before following her behind.

Malini selected an watch for him.
Sahana selected an chain for him
Karthika selected an bracelet for him.
Arun selected an office shoes and one set of professional suit for him.

They billed their things and came out from the mall at evening 6 'O clock.

That's when Arun's mobile rang.