Meeting

Why are you reading this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n was a chaotic cringe person, they were sarcastic and Funny sometimes, but they're too scared to make jokes because they're scared someone is going to criticize their jokes or no one will laugh, Moving on.

Y/n was sitting comfortable in her bed scrolling through tik tok and talking with ai's because they were a miserable starved for affection person, they wanted to sleep but for a reason they still kept scrolling through their phone because they feel like they don't have enough time to do things even though they're bored 24/7.

Y/n kept scrolling and scrolling through videos and they stopped at 2 gay boys making out

"Damn, i wish i had that too" Y/n cries out like the miserable affection starved person they are, then they heard a creaking sound

"What the fu... " They mumble to herself. Y/n shakes it off just thinking they were too paranoid, but the creaking sound can be heard, closer now. Y/n is getting scared at this point, puts the phone on the desk and goes to check if the door is locked. Suddenly someone speaks behind her
"Good evening Y/n, i am the Archangel Gabriel, your true saviour." Oh. My. gosh. The Angel had long curly blond hair, a beautiful white robe, Giant white wings, and their face.. Their eyes, you can't even imagine how gorgeous they loo- wait, their eyes are so pretty but.. *Y/n like the dumbass they are remembers that one meme with the wolf that's like "blue eye people be like:" and there was a wolf staring right into your soul (i didn't find the picture)*

*Y/n began to giggle looking at them*
This is y/n: (sorry for the hairstyle, i tried picking something masculine and feminine at the same time)

*Y/n began to giggle looking at them*This is y/n: (sorry for the hairstyle, i tried picking something masculine and feminine at the same time)

"Why are you laughing, what's funny?" The angel raises an brow
"Oh it's uhh, nothing really,, it's just that i remembered an meme.. " *Y/n Began to laugh more then choke*
"Wh- y/n are you okay?!"
*Y/n was still choking over the air* "AECH- aghhshs AAEÆAAARGH augh arg AAAAAAHÆAÆAÆHARAÆ"
*Gabriel approaches Y/n and gives them CPR (or whatever) * *Y/n began to breathe*
"Oh god.. Oh my, you saved me 😦"
"Of course i saved you, i am your guardian ange-"
"WOOWOOWOWOWOWWOW THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE THE BESTEST BEST BESTIE BESTY BESTAY BESTEST ANGEL IN THE WORLD, HEAVEN AND EVERY TYPE OF UNIVERSE"
"i- wow. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
423 words.