Joner x Reader (cursed chapter, read at your own risk)

I don't know what am i doing with my life, i don't even really know how the rest of the characters act, i'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was a hopeless little weakling that had nothing to do with their life "I'M SO SO SO SO FUCKED UP RN I DON'T HAVE LITTERALY ANYTHING TO LIVE FOR, I'M USELESS IM SUCH A JERK, A BITCH I'M GETTING ADDICTED TO ANYONE, FUCKING ANYONE WHO'S NICE TO ME, I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE, I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING LIFE SO MUCH. " y/n cried out and searched on their phone a reason not to give up, surprisingly the internet showed them advice of what to do to make themselves feel better, one of these advices were to go on a walk.

Y/n put on their brownish long coat looking like that one type of hot manipulator that looks like a gentleman but still, they grabbed their keys, locked their door and said goodbye to their dove (yes, i made y/n have a pigeon as an pet)

While y/n was walking they saw 2 homosexuals walking too , they looked at the emo one, he had blonde short hair but you couldn't see it properly because it was covered with a hoodie, the other one looked like that type of person who would laugh at any shit, because y/n had nothing to do they looked at a rock that was in front of them and wanted to pretend to trip so it would be like that one gacha video when they trip and randomly kiss but y/n knew real world wasn't like that so they didn't do that. But y/n usually thought the best way of flirting was by insulting so they gave in

The two homosexuals were blocking the way because they were besides eachother and the sidewalk was too small "Sorry, can you move" said y/n glaring at them with their e/c orbs. the emo one moves out of the way but y/n was pissed off for a damn reason so they walked off and walked to the store, because the story isn't supposed to be awkward and it has to work Y/n saw The emo's person friend which has white hair and a little black over it

"Hii" y/n tried to star a conversation "oh, hey" the white haired person turned and greeted them "i remember seeing you on the sidewalk some minutes ago, i wanted to ask what's your name." "It's Jonah" Jonah looked a little confused "oh okay, i've been meaning to tell you something also" Jonah raised a brow waiting for their answer, y/n took a deep breath

"you're so pretty, like so majestic and cute and adorable and awsome looking and cool and just wow, you're the most entertaining, cool, wholesome, gay, silly n cute and angelic and interesting person i've ever seen in my damn life Jonah, your name is pretty everything about you it's pretty you're the definition of awsome, you're so delightful my heart just races whenever i see you, you're the most mind blowing beautiful person in the whole history, no but fr Jonah i love your name, how you look and even though i just met you i love everything but FUCKING everything about you, i don't know if i want to be with you or to be you i could be your friend, best friend, lover or whatever do you want but bro you're just so sweet looking and lovely, you look like the kind of person i would like to spend the rest of my life with. I would give up anything but ANYTHING for you, i litteraly have nothing and i don't fucking know why am i saying this to a person i never even talked to, i just started a small awkward conversation with you and it's okay if you feel uncomfortable or anything, i wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable i could leave if you would like me to i wish you the best, you're my purpose and the ooart that's been missing from me, you're the person i'd kill for, i would do ANYTHING for you. Jonah, you're my whole life."

Jonathan's jaw dropped lower than your grades at what he just heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please give ideas of how should i continue this i don't have the strength to think of anything.