• Chapter 7 •

• GYM •

| TOMMY ANGST |

———————————————————————-

POV: NONE

PLACE: RENEN HIGHSCHOOL, HALLWAY

TIME: 12:55

As Tommy and Niki walked to their class, They talked about what periods they had after this class and before lunch. "There are a girl locker, guy locker, as well as a non-binary locker, I pretty sure today were suppose to play dodgeball, I don't really enjoy dodge ball" Niki said.

"If you don't have any PE clothes from home, you can wear loaners, and you can only wear black, grey colors for the bottoms and they have to be only leggings or shorts, for the tops, it has to be black, grey, or white, jackets or hoodies don't matter tho" Niki said cheerfully.

"Oh ok, I brought clothes from home" Tommy said smiling, 'I don't wanna use used-clothes' Tommy thought.

As they arrived to the gym, they went separated ways sense they had to go to the lockers. As Tommy went inside the lockers, he heard the PE teacher shouted,"YOU GUYS HAVE 7 MINUTES TO CHANGE!". 'damn, he was loud' Tommy thought,

Tommy, got the piece of paper that had his schedule, it also has his locker's number and the code of it.
' #304, where is it, I gonna find you, locker' Tommy thought. After a couple seconds, he found it.

He open his locker and open his backpack, he grabbed his PE clothes. So, he didn't have to leave his back bag on the floor, he put it in the locker. And settle his clothes in the locker as well, he brought a  black short that reached just above his knees  and brought a white T-shirt, he also bought white socks that when under his knees, that had two black stripe on top of it.

He started taking of his shirt, when his shirt was fully off, he felt a few stares, 'oh, great, some of them are staring at me, I feel so uncomfortable..' Tommy thought.

"Damn, he got a nice feminine waist", Person A said as he licked his lips. "I wish I could just hold his waist" person B said at person A. 'Oh my, I wanna touch him so badly' Person B thought.(Fucking Creeps 😰)

Tommy grabbed his shirt and put it on quickly, 'fuck now, I got to take of his pants' Tommy thought as he sighed. Taking of his shoes and then taking off his pants.

*Insert horny thoughts of some random creeps in the locker*

'Fuck, I can feel there stares like claws digging in my skin, why can't they stop looking, fucking creeps...' Tommy thought very uncomfortable, 'I have deal with this every single day, being good looking have some cons..' Tommy thought sadly. As he instantly put his shorts, and his socks.

He put his shoes on, and got his clothes that he took off and put it in his locker. After, he was done closing his locker, he walked outside. He went inside the gym and saw Niki, and instantly started to smile brightly, "NIKI!" Tommy said cheerfully, "Oh Tommy, hello" Niki said with the same cheerful tone but quieter than Tommy.

Tommy told Niki what happen in locker, Niki was disgusted and comforted Tommy. "You can talk to me, when something  like this happen, you can also talk to me whenever" Niki said, 'and I will tell Wilbur to help me beat there asses' Niki thought. (Oo- 🫣)

—————————————————————-

Sorry, for a short chapter!!

Have a good day!! Please tell me if I made any mistakes!! :D