• Chapter 10 •

• After School•

——————————————————————
Author's Notes:

I got two questions for you guys!

Would you like Tubbo to be 5'5 again? Please comment on this! :D

Would you like Tubbo in the harem? Please comment on this! :D

Please enjoy! And please tell me if I made any mistakes! (●''●)

—————————————————————

Location: In the car, driving home!

Time: 3:17

POV:  Narrator's

"Oh, I almost forgot" Wilbur begin, "Did Purpled and Ranboo flirt with you?" Wilbur said in a firm tone. Now Tommy was mentally sweating, but worry not, Tommy was a professional liar. "No, they didn't, I honestly thought they would flirt with me, it would've been nice," Tommy said with a fake pout.

Wilbur sighed, " No it wouldn't be nice," Wilbur said, "Are sure they didn't, not even a wink??" Wilbur said curiously but mostly suspiciously. "I promise, Wilby, they didn't!" Tommy wined to sound like he telling the truth.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME WILBY" Wilbur yelled excitedly. Tommy blushed bright red from embarrassment, "WHAT, NO I DIDN'T, YOU'RE BECOMING DEAF!!!" Tommy yelled, extremely embarrassed.

Wilbur laughed, and drove in front of their house, did I say that they're extremely rich and the only reason they join the public schools is that Philza didn't want his children to be snobby and self-centered, he wanted his kids to experience school life like normal kids, and to appreciate of their wealth, and also to be kind.

Their house looks like this:

The gates of the front door were opened by some butlers, and Wilbur drove in

The gates of the front door were opened by some butlers, and Wilbur drove in. "Yay, we're finally here," Tommy said. Wilbur parked his car at the side of the front entrance. Wilbur and Tommy got out of the car, and went inside, they both smelled delicious food from the kitchen. They both went to the dining room.

You might be asking why didn't the servants make food for them in the first chapter but Philza did, well because, now on Mondays, Philza stays a bit late in the house and then leaves to work, so Philza lets the servants have a break. (Originally I had no plan for the full story, so I'm making a kinda reasonable excuse :D)

"Hello, Rose" Tommy and Wilbur said to the head cook, Rose looked like an actual rose, she had red bright hair and gorgeous green eyes, and she was around her mid 20's, to be honest, she was quite a sight.

"Hello, Tommy and Wilbur, how was school?" Rose said in her gentle and sweet voice, "It was great!!" Tommy said, "yea, it was great," Wilbur said as well. "Oh, I'm glad you both enjoyed school, today" Rose sent as she set down two plates of Roast Rack Of Lamb With Garlic And Herb Crust.

Roast Rack Of Lamb With Garlic And Herb Crust:

"This looks incredible, Rose" Wilbur said, grabbing a fork and knife

"This looks incredible, Rose" Wilbur said, grabbing a fork and knife. "Wow, It's smell as delicious as the last you made some!!" Tommy said looking at the food, excited to eat this delicious food that was in front of him. "Oh, thank you, dears," Rose said smiling fondly.

Tommy started to eat first, chewing on the fantastic meat, Tommy was extremely happy eating this (I would love to draw Tommy eating this and smiling, that will be so cute)

Then Wilbur started to eat, he was as happy as Tommy, he loved when Rose cooked. It tastes even better with the flavorful dipping sauce on the plate next to the meat.

After Wilbur and Tommy were finished:

"Well, thank you for the amazing food, I got to do my homework now, bye," Tommy said as he slightly bowed to Rose. "Yes, it was amazing, thank you, I am going to the movie theater with my friend Quackity" Wilbur said, also slightly bowing to Rose.

"Well, goodbye dears," Rose said, waving at the boys leaving her sight. Tommy was walking upstairs to his room, 'I'm so tired, but I got to do my homework' Tommy thought.

As he went into his room, he took his backpack and left it on his bed. Did I mention he grabbed his bag, I didn't, oh. That ok, let's continue this story, As I was saying.

Tommy opened his backpack and grabbed his homework from World history, "Only got 5 questions, And then a nap!" Tommy said smiling brightly. He sat in his chair and set his homework down and grabbed a pencil from his baby blue pencil holder.

He finished after around 7 minutes, Tommy grabbed his homework and neatly put it in his backpack. He put his backpack and put it on the chair he was sitting before.

He changed into some pajamas and went to his bed, 'I'm so fucking tired, now I can take a nice nap' Tommy thought, really happy!