chapter 17 (unedited)

Nicolas

Sometimes all I want to do is sleep. Get away from everything and live in a cottage away from humans at peace without a doubt. As I lean back into my velvet couch and stare out of the window, I gaze at the busy streets, the skyscrapers , the people.

It's not that don't like running the mafia , sometimes I just need a break . Sometimes I need solitude and for me that comes in form of a 5 foot 2 inch petite girl with Amber eyes and rosy  lips . Her hair flowing till her hips. Her doe eyes and adorable dimples making her look like an angel. Nitara.

Her name is enough to bring a smile on my face. I Don't date . heck , I never dated. She's the first person and the last one to hold that place. To be called mine

I blow the smoke of cigarette as I check all the documents. It was not long since I got a call for dad , informing that that he will be arriving in a few days.

I was also illuminated that Rosso would be leaving for New York for a few days. He trusts me with his daughter. He gave me the responsibility to care of her but little does he know she was anyway going to stay with me .

As I read my mails , I see the text Dante sent about showing up at the club tonight.

Most of my clubs and underground businesses are handled by Dante when I'm not in city. He is the one I trust with all of my businesses and mafia related works.

I take off my coat and tie as I walk into the club . musa e desideri is one of my newest and most expensive clubs. It took me almost three years to get this one done.

It's not a normal club , the basement  is BDSM club in which only members or VIPs are allowed. I don't usually let people in there as BDSM is not just a type of sexual intercourse  or kink as some people call it .
It is an - art. A preference people have. It's not something one should be ashamed of . Its our own choice to indulge in BDSM .

There is one thing which I lay most of my pressure on- CONSENT. nothing and I mean it , absolutely nothing happens in here without consent. The submissives or slaves say the word and we stop . No questions asked.

BDSM is  one of the most beautiful and misunderstood forms of art. It's not always about sexual pleasure. We think beyond sex , beyond pleasure.

I snap out of my thoughts once I hear the clearing of a throat behind me and I immediately recognise the voice.

"So you finally have time for your bestie now . fica " Dante says sarcastically.

(Translation: cunt)

"shut up Dante and who the fuck are u calling a cunt . I'm not in the mood right now" I sit back on the couch and spread my legs as I stare at the scene infront of me .

Damien- one of the first dominants in my club ties the hand of his submissive and crawls towards her. She lays back on the bed with her hands tied above her head and legs tied to the corners of the bed. She has a blindfold on . She cannot see anything but she feels everything. Lily trusts Damien with everything. She was one of the people we rescued almost a year back.

Lily used to work in one of my clubs as a waitress. Don't get me wrong, I gave her the choice to leave but she chose to stay . She said that her stepfather was not a good man . Good that I killed him . And her mother couldn't care less.

She had nowhere to go. I gave her a job and shelter. She met Damien at one of my clubs and well - the rest is history.

Dante excuses himself as he leaves to get a private dance. I would've left too but now I have my precious baby at home waiting for me .

The fuck did this fucker call me for if he wanted to leave.

I sigh as I walk towards my car and drive home. I make my way towards the our bedroom but stop when I hear her giggling at something someone said - a man .

I take my gun out of my back pocket and push the door open. My eyes widened at the sight infront of me . 

There she is - my little dove , sitting on our bed , braiding that fucking lemon's hair. Leo looks up at me and his eyes lighten up as if a little lost boy is met with he dad . The fuck. 

My girl hops down the bed and rushes towards me laughing and opening her arms . I chuckle at the sight infront of me and catch her in my arms.

Gosh . That's everything I want. She's everything I want. I nuzzle my head into her neck and inhale her scent. She smells like Jasmine and rose. She smells divine . I place a soft kiss on her and smirk when she shivers.

Leo clears his throat and looks between us raising his eyebrows. He gives me a sheepish smile and winks at me. What the fuck.

"Hello Mr. Hottie Grumps . Look my lil pumpkin braided my hair. " He points towards his hair.

She'll braid mine as well bitch.

"Who the fuck gave you permission to stop into my house and why the fuck are you continuously winking? Do you have an eye problem? Want me to fix an appointment" I make a disgusted face.

His eyes narrowed as he pressed his lips into a thin line  . That was until I hear her whisper to me

"be nice Nico he's my friend"

I smirk and bring my lips close to her ears while giving her a ass a squeeze "hmm. Or what?"

She gasps at the sensation and finds it difficult to form sentences "I'll n-not cuddle w-with you. I'll sl-sleep with beastie an-and Simba"

Hell no.

I immediately soften my gaze and unclench my jaw. Leo smirks at me knowing that she has an effect on me and mouths 'whipped' .

Before I could beat the shit out of his , he quickly kisses her on the forehead and bid goodbye. Not before kissing me on the cheek.

I freeze. Tara giggles. Leo winks .

All of this happened so quickly I didn't even have time to react. I rush into the bathroom to wash my face. I use all sort of products on the cheek he kissed me on .

She looks at me as I walk into the room and giggles covering her mouth. I look down at her outfit. She is wearing one of my t-shirts that reaches her upper thigh. I can't make out if she's wearing a pair of shorts or not.

"Tara wear some fucking pants. All of this is for me and only me . I don't want any other man to look at you like that . Not even that shit leo" I muttering walking up to her. 

"L-leo is just a friend Nico and I m-might like you b-but you cannot tell me what to w-wear" I smirk. I'm proud of you baby. 

"I know baby , I'm just jealous. I'm sorry I'll work on that but now tell me what was he doing in our room , in our bed" I wrap my hands around her lower waist and pull her close.

Her breath hitches as she lays her head on my chest. My heart skips a beat .

"Leo is g-gay , Nico" she whispered softly.

I push her back and look into her eyes not believing what she just said. That's why that fucker kissed m- ewu.

She laughs at my shocked expression and that alone makes my smile.

My baby is so beautiful.

𝙉𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖 (𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें