𝟐𝟓

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲:
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲:𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭

a/n: plz lmk your thoughts babes <333
nervous about this one

"Ivy! Ivy! Ivy!" Hayley shouted as she jumped on her bed. Ivy groaned and put a pillow over her head. "Wake uppy!"

Ivy took the pillow off her head and glared at the three year old, "I'm going to throw you down the stairs."

Hayley giggled and Ivy saw the demonic look in her eyes. And she's supposed to be the evil one. Ivy grabbed her phone and was actually contemplating throwing Hayley down the stairs when she saw it was only eight o'clock. She had only gotten back five hours ago, and had only fallen asleep at seven. The last three days she spent searching for Percy, at least a lead to where Hera had him hidden. Vivi and Annabeth threatened to tell Sally she wasn't sleeping or eating, so she had to come back.

Ivy pushed herself out of bed, her back cracking as she stood. She went to go to the bathroom but Hayley stopped her.

"Carry! Carry!"

"Hayley," Ivy sighed. Her body was sore but Hayley looked at her with puppy dog eyes. Her hazel eyes were full of innocence...she wondered if she ever had that look. Maybe at some point, before the running away, before the monsters. Ivy lifted Hayley up onto her back and forced her way to the bathroom.

"You're a spoiled child, you know that?"

Hayley just giggled as Ivy set her down on the counter to the bathroom. Ivy pulled out her makeup and tried to make herself look less, well, tired.

"My turn?" Hayley asked after Ivy put away the brush to apply some concealer under her eyes.

"You don't need this, babes," Ivy told her but Hayley didn't waiver.

"My turn!"

Ivy rolled her eyes but handed Hayley the brush. She made sure that it had no makeup on it before, or at least, very little.

She made sure she was wearing enough makeup to look alive and ended up giving Hayley a brush that didn't have anything on it. It kept her entertained until she braided her hair down her back into two.

"My turn!"

So, Ivy brained her hair down her back. She didn't have much, it barely went pass her shoulders, but Ivy tried her best. When she finished, she took Hayley off the counter and then squatted to be leveled with her.