Chapter 2

I can describe myself from the looks of people I passed by .

Shabby ,unkempt, disoriented all such words were written on their  faces.
As I reached my cabin I saw the bitch who ruined my life sitting on table and giggling with someone in sultry ways .
When they saw me standing there they quickly fixed themselves and bowed to me .

Nerve of that woman to smile at me while bowing . If only I could choke her to death .

Denying such thoughts I entered my cabin to start a new dumb day .

During lunch time, I stayed in than going out . I felt fire in my pit but not any apetite to eat . While leaning in my chair I closed my eyes wishing for a nap .

My little wish got interrupted by Jimin hyung .

" Hey Junkookie what's up man?

What's up with you,  when was the last time you shaved . Su-eon would have smacked your head for this "

I replied with just nodding .

"So what would you like for lunch ? I know you might have skipped your breakfast too , right  . Don't worry ,  Jimin's here . I ordered some gimbap and fried pork bowl for myself will that do for you too. "

I again replied with a nod.

"Junkook, seriously,  Su-eon just went to her parents' house for some days , don't act like she left you . That's just so childish, man. Grow up, kid ."

Surprisingly, a chuckle left my mouth after hearing his words .  If only he knew. 

"Yeah, that's right , she will come around soon enough. " I said with glossy eyes while my back was facing jimin .

Of course,  if only you knew hyung .

After forcibly pushing some bites in my mouth, I forwarded my bowl to hyung .

"Eat up , I'm feeling full."

With shock written on his face ,

"Hey, you fine? You would never leave food  for anything . Have you eaten something during work ?"

I lied, saying   , "Yeah, I had some snacks in here. I ate those ." 

Jimin nodded in response  , "Okay then," digging in my bowl, too.

Jimin's pov

It's been days since Jungkook came back from his in-laws' house . He must be missing Su-eon.

On my way to his cabin, I found him all gloomy by himself.  This boy is so in love .

After our lunch on my way out, I looked in his dustbin in the corner to find it empty.

Why would he lie about not eating,  is everything fine with him?
As I turned around to wave at him ,  I realized the blueish bags under his eyes, which held so much pain in them . Unable to say anything, I exited his room.

Something sure is not good with him
I'll try calling Su-eon today . Maybe she knows about it .

Evening time

Jimin's POV

While I packed my stuff to head home , I looked in Jungkook's cabin, which was empty .

As I entered the room, I heard some groggy sounds from the restroom. 
Lightly knocking , "Jungkook, is that you ? Is everything alright? I'm entering in, okay ?"

Opening the door, I found him leaning by the sink, seeing him emptying his stomach.
I hurriedly brought some water and rubbed his back .
After he was done, we sat in his room with utter silence. 

"Were you not feeling well today?Did you eat something wrong ? "

Silence.

"Hey, I'm asking you something. I called Su-eon some while ago. She is also not taking my calls . Did you have a fight with her? "

Silence. "Would y.."

" Hyung ,please take me with you.  I can't stay there anymore." Jungkook interrupted.

"Huh, um, alright . If you feel better, let's get going then." I took my jacket and bag while heading out .

While driving, I kept looking at Jungkook at back seat . He was sleeping as if he had been tired from days . His face lost all his color and seemed so dull.
I wonder what happened to him in just a week . He was so happy at his anniversary party with Su-eon along his side. 

Let's hope whatever it is gets sorted for well .