Chapter Two- Tulips

Photo above is from- Me.  I can't really draw.

"I can't seem to stop crying! Well, they always say the body tells the truth."

"Why, why her! I know him longer! She dropped straight to the ground. Her hands slowly start tremble. As she wipes the tears flowing down her sad face."

with a dreary look in her eye, she said. It has always been her, hasn't it! 

"Athena." with a sincere voice.

"Please don't pity me. " I'm happy you found someone who made your heart skip a beat. As your friend I support you. Before I leave, I have something to confessed. 

"I'm an angel"! she popped out her wings and let her hair drain from black to white".

leaving the awkward situation. She then teleported somewhere she knew she was safe; she then changed her wings back to normal and let her black hair turned from white to black. She felt like a broken mess.

She sat on a green hill as a gust of wind gently hits her face, while being surrounded by petals from a Sakura tree, from a far distance she saw, a building crumbling down along with debris blowing around.

Elliot stood their speechless, 5 minutes later he ran off to check on Oliva, to see if she's alright. Leaving the situation behind as a broken mess.

Two days went by since then. Athena has decided to pull herself together and not to let her emotions get the best of her. Until...she saw a long, stabbing weapon for throwing, sticking through her best-friend and her rival. The iron spear went through both of their bodies at the same time, killing them.

(Picture as reference on how Elliot and Oliva Died. 

Elliot is on top; Oliva is at the bottom.)

Note-Not My Picture. Website I download it from: https://www.dougresler.com/bio.

"Elliot wake up

"Elliot wake up... please, wake up..., she sat there sobbing uncontrollably!" as if there wasn't a tomorrow.  

She clenched her fist and scream.

"Elliot!" 

Her voice suddenly began to crack.

(The end of Season 1)

Information regarding season 1 and 2 

Till Next Time...

Season 1 of (Wherever You Go I Follow) is finished.

Season 2 will be published on April 20, 2023.

Additional-Text

This is my first-time writing on Wattpad and any other website.

Thanks for reading my book! 😊