Make your move (revised)

Jade Dawson

It's been some months and me and Josh have grown extremely close.

"You think he's gonna make his move?" I asked Trin. "If he dont he stupid" She said earning a laugh from me. "The real question is would you move in with him I mean it's real nice in the atl you know, get a change of scenery."

"Honestly I would, how else can a relationship progress if you dont live together? I'll be a lil nervous being around him 24/7 like, he make me all giddy and shit" I joke. "Awww you got butterflies. I was the same way with Jon, now I cant stand him." I laugh "yeah right."

"Plus if you move in with Josh, we'll be able to hang out all the time girl" she says excitedly. "You making the decision so easy Trin, Josh barely has to say anything."

___________

"Jadddddeee whats up" Josh dragged excitedly as he engulfed me in a bear hug. He picked me up and twirled around as I laughed.

Might I add he looked good asf, arms was out, cap was back, my back was arche-

"Jade!! Jade!! dang you daydreamin already?" he laughed. I laugh as well as he continues "i'm kinda nervous for you to come over, I feel like a kid" he said cutely. I grin and grab his face, pulling it around "awww jucey wucey" he mugs me as I laugh some more.

"You gotta tell me about work, I'm so interested now" I tell him. He nods "of course, i'm glad you wanna hear about it" he smiled.
.....

"Alright, I gotta warn you, I got a couple dogs" he says as we approach the door of his house. "Oh that's ok I love dogs." He opens the door and we head in. I look around the inside of his home, it's nice and bigger than mines.

"You wanna see em?" he asks referring to his pups. I nod and we head out to his yard, I see 3 small bulldogs run up to me. I laugh and start playing with them as Josh says "yeah they some rascals forreal." We play with them for a lil while longer before heading back inside.

He offers me something to eat and ends up cooking for me which....he has my heart off that alone. We ate and were currently chilling in his living room.

"Oh my god, he treats you crazy" I say as Josh shows me his feud with his cousin Roman Reigns. This is a literal soap opera, they're really good actors.
"Yeah that's the tribal chief." I watch more and this man is getting beat down, talked to crazy, manipulated. "This is so complex, who came up with this?" I ask. "We did" he answers.

"Oh wow yall are talented all around" I say in amazement. "Appreciate it" he smiles. We were so into the shows that I didn't even realize I was close to him with his arm around me.

"I wanna be honest" he says sitting up. I do the same. "I like you Jade, a lot. These past few months of us thuggin it out across the country-" I laugh at his joke as be continues. "We still got to know each other real good. I can see myself having a future with you."
He's visibly nervous and it's so cute.
"So....I wanna know if you would be my girlfriend?"

I grinned big "of course i'll be your girlfriend Josh" I answer. We hug and he chuckles "good cause I felt like I was gon have a heart attack." I laugh "you were really nervous? you dont seem like you would be."
He shrugs "i'm not like my brother with everything." "Good" I joke.

"Guess I gotta give you a kiss huh?" I ask slyly. He smirks "add some tongue in it too" I giggle before we lean in and kiss.

"So about the living situation...ion wanna force nothing on you but I would love for you to move in." He says. "Josh that's no problem, it closes the gap between us. I'll figure out the moving stuff situation" I chuckle. "Damn i'm excited for you to be here" he cheesed. We share another kiss as I smooth his hair. "I'm excited too."