30. Plan

Jade Dawson

I got home a couple of hours ago and after a much needed bath to soothe my sore muscles Trin over-worked, I had made dinner. Me and Josh had smothered chicken and rice. Something simple because I wanted to get off my feet. After eating we got in bed and just laid there watching some random show. As we were relaxing Josh's phone rang. He picked it up

"Sup uce" he said to who I found out to be Jon, they were ft.

"Sup bro, and Jade" I heard Jon mumble. I couldn't even be bothered to diss him. My eyes stayed closed as I lay on Josh's chest. He chuckled "leave her alone uce, she chillin. Ya girl worked her out."

"Huh?" Jon asked alerted.

Josh smacked his teeth "the gym, cmon dawg."

Jon laughed "oh, cause the way you said it- nevermind uh anyways, we thinkin about planning a lil trip to the beach. We'll we not thinkin about it- we are. I'ma rent out a beach house in Panama for a couple days. Yall down?"

"Of course, we need it bruh. I feel like we been workin non-stop since....forever" Josh said.

Jon agreed "yeah bruh. So here's how we settin it up. Me, Trin and the kids, you and Jade, solo, his wife and kids and pops and mom in one house. Everybody else that goin gotta rent they own."

"So who else goin? Cause as big as our family is we could take up the whole damn block."

Jon laughed "I know right, but I gotta see. Joe and Galina might come but with 2 sets of twins and Jojo? They might not."

"See, that's how I'm tryna be with Jade but she playin" Josh said making me sit up and cut my eyes at him. He acted like he didn't see me and continued looking at his phone, hiding a smirk.

Jon asked "aye why you starin at me like that uce?"

Josh smacked his teeth "man just send me the rest of the details I'm tired of talkin to yo ugly ass" earning a snicker from me.

"Muhfuka we look the same!!!"

Josh hung up. I lift my head again "babe yall ARE twins, if he ugly so are you." He curled his lip "who side you on? Put that head back down" I smack his chest and he winces.

The next day I felt that intense workout even MORE. I could barely get out of bed, Josh had to carry me in the bathroom so I could take another bath. He got it real nice and hot too. As I was sitting in it my phone rang. It was Trin wanting to ft, I accepting and saw her outside. She greeted me with a bright smile "hey girl."

"Dont hey girl me, bitch I'm sore" I frown.

She cringes "oops, guess I gave you too much, see you just a beginner. You not built like me" she teased. I mug her as she continues "anyways we having some animals over later for the kids, if you can muster up the strength to come." My mouth drops, ok she talking shit?

I laugh "Trin, I'ma box you when I see you I swear, this is not a joke."

"You laughed."

I sigh "can you hang up so I can go back to relaxing? You can talk shit when you see me."

"I'm seeing you right now!!!" she exclaimed. I huff loudly and she laughs "nah but forreal I'm sorry, I'ma let you relax or whatever. See you later" she says. I hang up and place my phone back on the floor.

Secure • Jey Uso जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें