Last Kaiju

Before the next chapter starts, here is the last kaiju. This Kaiju is a female version of Godzilla and here she is.....................

GOJIRIN THE QUEEN OF THE MONSTERS (DAIKAIJU-VERSE)

Origins: Ever since Godzilla came, there was another Godzillasaurus in Inhabitant island that he never knew and the Nuclear Bomb mutates another Godzillasurus and it was a female

Origins: Ever since Godzilla came, there was another Godzillasaurus in Inhabitant island that he never knew and the Nuclear Bomb mutates another Godzillasurus and it was a female. Finally, a female Godzillasaurus has grown into her kaiju size and they named her Gojirin the Queen of the Monsters. She will find her mate: Godzilla and she will unite their love, later she was following his trail to Chicago, Illinois and she heard a battle. She found Godzilla alongside with The DaiKaiju Warriors battling against King Ghidorah & Robo-Ddraig, she worried about her mate would get hurt. Later, she charges to battle against King Ghidorah and she fights along with her mate: Godzilla and DaiKaiju Warriors to face their rivals. At the end, both Godzilla & Gojirin united together for their love and they went to find their new home. Then Jiro Serizawa & Virgo convince them to be part of their team, her and Godzilla joins the team of Guardian Heroic Monsters to save the world from numerous monsters, devious aliens, Tokusatsu villains, fake heroes and other crimes. She will love Godzilla for their legacy.

Gender: Female

Height: 349 ft

Type: Fire/ Fighting

Species: Neo Radiated Female Gojirasaurus

Love Interest: Godzilla

Abilities/Skills:

-Atomic breath (Pink)

-Spiral Heat Ray (Bright Pink)

-Hyper Uranium Heat Ray (Purple Spiral with Bright Pink)

-Nuclear Pulse (Heart Light)

-Magnetic powers

-Durability

-Physical abilities

-Amphibious

-Intelligence

-Energy absorption and projection.

=================================.

See ya in next chapter.