3

Cordelia's pov
I step out of the shower and dry my hair and smell him outside. My wolf purrs. I dry off and put his clothes on and step out. His eyes swallow me whole and he smiles "are you hungry?" I shake my head and he asks "when's the last time you ate?" His green eyes worried. I shrug "how long was I in eichen?" "A few years I take it...did they not feed you?" He asks. I shrug "sometimes. But I'm not hungry" he nods and asks "how's the wounds?" I make myself comfortable on the couch "I feel better" he nods "good" sitting beside me and I grab his hand unable to stop myself from doing so.

It's like....I need him more than air itself. He smiles and squeezes my hand "how old are you?" "Um...25 I think" I reply. He nods "you look 17" I chuckle "the powers made me stop aging or made me age slower? I don't know but I just...stayed this way" he nods "when did the powers happen?" I say "I always had them a bit. Like I can read thoughts...every once in a while one would come in. Eventually I had this" and show him the power "and more. My aunt is similar and taught me everything but my powers are more advanced and stronger than hers" he nods "so uh...this" holding our hands up. "Yeah...that" I nod. He asks "what do you know about werewolves and relationships" "just the bond between alphas and their betas. And the bit about omegas...I didn't exactly have someone to teach me for long" I reply. "There's another part to it. One that pertains to what your feel and why your wolf acts the way it does with me" he answers. I freeze he knows..how? He says "I feel it too. An alpha always has a Luna. Either one's chosen for them or they choose their own because they didn't find their mate. They're rare" "mates?" I ask. He nods "soulmates. Us. We're meant to be together. There's a process to it that comes with having sex...but I won't go into that. Just know. Despite how I already feel for you...I'd never push or rush you into this. Hell you can even walk away right now and I'll take the hint. It's all up to you. And it always will be Lia...you have healing to do which is okay. And I respect it-" I cut him off deciding feeling that it's just....right. "We can try it...what this is." He smiles "yeah?" I nod "yeah" with a smile. He kisses my forehead "I won't let you down. Are you tired?" I yawn and he picks me up making me gasp and he chuckles "I got you" as I latch into him tightly. He walks us to the bedroom "here" and he lays me in the bed and puts the blanket on me and kisses my head "get some rest...I know you need it" I grab his wrist not yet wanting him far from me. "Don't go" I beg. It's the first time I'm with someone and it's not resulting in pain as well. His eyes soften "whatever you need and it's yours little wolf" my wolf purrs and he gets in the bed with me and he keeps his distance but my wolf pushes me into him my head on his bare chest and he purrs.

He kisses my head running his fingers in my hair and down my back "sleep well little wolf" and with that I fall asleep.