𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 .

Y/N POV .
about a month ago my boss told me that i would be interviewing the one and only roman reigns . long story short me , him and his cousins went to middle and high school together and use to live on the same block we was all good friends literally they use to beat me up all the time until i started beating their asses back they stopped then we became bestfriends me and roman was they went to college then my family moved to maryland but i recently moved back to florida probably 2 years ago . roman actually was my first kiss he a little older then me by like a year . roman actually was the one who took my virginity we dated up until he left for college . he cried because he had to leave me behind but when i moved to maryland i had got a new phone number and lost contact with him and his family . i was lowkey excited because i haven't seen him in so long . but then i was just lowkey annoyed with it as well because my boss gave me these bullshit corporate ass questions . i have a podcast channel that the interview was suppose to be for but at last minute the boss of the company who brought my podcast changed it and said it was for his sport section of his new letter .  due to our office being shut down from a gas leak i will have to do the interview from my home . i made sure to tidy up and make sure it smell good but i also made some snacks for him and im guessing his team apparently he has like 6 damn people on his team so made as well feed them and be nice . their suppose to come at 2 it's going on 1 . i had the questions on my phone then my work phone for the recorder . of course on the same day i would have a date so right after this interview i have to go on a date with this guy my co worker set me up with . since i was already i decided to pull me a glass of wine and watched some tv in the living room . as i was halfway through my glass there was a knock at the door i started getting nervous i threw back the rest of my wine then i walked over to the door as sighed then i opened the door to see the one and only roman reigns standing there .

 as i was halfway through my glass there was a knock at the door i started getting nervous i threw back the rest of my wine then i walked over to the door as sighed then i opened the door to see the one and only roman reigns standing there

( Y/N Outfit )

( Y/N Shoes )