002. Kids Wanna Have Fun.

SUMMARY !

🪽. you and the Sully kids were having fun (Part Two)

🪽. Warnings! — female Metkayina reader

 Warnings! — female Metkayina reader

"Tsmuke..." Tsireya sang as she walked in.

You looked up at her from the ground, plate of food resting on the place in front of you.

"Are we going to discuss what happened with Neteyam?" Tsireya asked with her sweet voice.

You immediately looked towards Ronal and waited for a reaction, and that she gave, her food dropped onto the plate and she glared at you.

Ronal wasn't happy about letting the Omatikaya onto their land.

She despised the fact someone born with demom blood walked across their sand and sea.

So, any feelings you had towards Neteyam, you decided to keep them as quiet as possible.

"Nothing happened! Tsireya is overreacting again," You tried your best to lie and ignore the frown that fell over Tsireya's face.

Neteyam was off limits for you.

Ronal would never forgive you again.

Ronal could only narrow her eyes at you which made you lose your appetite.

You cleared your throat before standing, "I am no longer hungry.. Excuse me." You gave your food to Ao'nung and left the pod into the night.

You stood at the edge of the shore.

Allowing the cold, and gentle, water to wash over your turquoise feet as you sank into the sand.

Moving around, you waited until you had found a disregarded hammock and rested on it.

This was the place you'd go to clear your mind.

It had felt like you had disappointed your parents.

"Y/n?" You heard that familiar, low voice.

Twisting your head, you watched as Neteyam walked towards your resting body.

He wrapped his hands around your ankles so he could move your body, allowing himself to sit on the edge of the hammock.

"What are you doing here, alone?" Neteyam asked as he looked around the surroundings.

You sighed, "She is eating."

"Shouldn't you be eating also?" Neteyam asked with a tone laced with worry.

You sighed once again.

Your legs fell to land on the plush of his thighs before dropping your head back onto the hammock, Neteyam holding onto your lower leg.

"I was not hungry. I will eat something later," You explained before Neteyam nodded his head.

He felt as your hand began to absentmindedly play with his rough fingers.

It was something you hadn't even realised you were doing, and he didn't stop you from doing it.

"You have been doing good with training," You told Neteyam as the sky got more dark, meaning Neteyam would have to leave soon.

A comforting silence filled you both.

Neteyam stroked his hand on your calf as you continued to play with his fingers.

Until, Neteyam gasped, "Shit! I have to go before my father skins me. Will I see you tomorrow?"

That question was useless.

Of course they would see each other tomorrow.

"Yes, you will..." You replied to Neteyam.

He smiled before turning around and running towards his families pod, but then he stopped in his tracks and twisted back to you.

Your prints furrowed on your face before Neteyam leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to the plump of your cheek.

You chuckled before stroking his head, "Go!"