002. Midnight Secrets.

SUMMARY !

🪽. You and Neteyam have to meet in secret, ( Part Two )

🪽. Warnings! — Forbidden love, Star-crossed lovers, female Omatikaya reader

 Warnings! — Forbidden love, Star-crossed lovers, female Omatikaya reader

"Do you think we will be a secret, forever?"

That questioned rolled off Neteyam's tongue with so much ease. Too easy to not realise it had scrambled your braid.

You sucked in a breath of fresh air.

You leaned back against into Neteyam's stomach as his arms tightened around your waist.

He could sense your discomfort.

The trickle of the waterfall being the only thing the two of you could hear.

"I want to keep it a secret..." You replied.

Knowing your parents would try to keep you apart and mate with other people.

Neteyam smiled and nodded his head in agreement, "I want that, too."

You both looked at the dark sky, pointing at stars and making random shapes from them.

Making most of the limited time you had.

"I wish we could run away. I would like to go back to the forest, with you," You told him.

He smiled at those words.

You were ready to give up everything you had learned here, in your home, to be with him back in his home.

Neteyam pressed a soft kiss to your head, "I wish we could, too."

"Neteyam!" A familiar voice screamed.

You had never felt your heart drop lower into your stomach, than you have now.

You quickly pushed yourself off of his body and stood to the ground as Neytiri ran towards you.

"What are you doing here?" Neytiri asked.

Her eyes narrowed down at you.

Neteyam covered your figure with his own before holding his hands out to calm his mother.

"Mother, I am.. Everything is okay," Neteyam warned his mother before you held your palm around his wrist.

Neytiri softened her eyes at your touch.

That was until a couple of twigs snapped and revealed the hidden body of your father.

"Y/n, get away from him!" Your dad yelled at you.

He hated Neteyam.

Your father knew that Neteyam came from a family where demom DNA ran through his blood.

Therefore, he hated the Sully family.

You hissed at your father before Neytiti turned around to face him.

Your dad reached forwards and gripped your wrist in a tight grasp, "You are coming home! You will not leave the pod until I know he is gone."

Neytiri widened her eyes at the words.

His voice was extremely serious.

Because he was being serious.

Your father would neglect you. He would lock you in your pod, keeping you there until the Sully's finally went back to the forest.

Neytiri instantly stepped in front of you and pushed Neteyam aside.

"Let go of her..." Neytiri warned him.

Her hand moved down to the knife resting on her waist, "I said— let go!"

You looked up at Neytiri, feeling as her arm wrapped around you in utter protection.

"We cannot change what has already been done. If my son chose your daughter, then it is final," Neytiri explained before she hissed.

She knew what it was like to be in love with someone forbidden.

How much of a burden it had felt.

But, with Jake's love, it made it all better.

"Your son doesn't deserve my daughter. I will not let that.. demon take her," Your father spat.

You looked up at him with a wide mouth.

"He is not a demon!" You replied.

Neytiri smiled at your words before turning her head to Neteyam, "Take Y/n away from here."