Christmas Break

POV: Amaya's

"Hi Amaya what are you doing here so early."

 "I was bored, anyways where George?" 

"How do you tell us apart so easily?"

"That's my secret, where is he" I glared at him

"He's on his way, we are going down to this one place we found near the black lake. Do you want to come?"

"Yeah I would love to!" As I spoke George came running down the stairs. "Hi George, where do these stairs take you anyways?" Fred chuckled and then said "Well they take you to a lot of different places, we were coming from the Gryffindor common room though" "Oh okay" I said.

"Hi May, is it alright we call you that" 

"Ya of course" I said with a smile. That's what Harry calls me to, or at least used to. 

They both lead me down to the black lake and then to two tall identical trees. As I got nearer I noticed that there were initials on one of the trees. L+J surrounded in a heart. I wonder who L+J is. 

After sitting there talking to them I went back to the common room to see Tom there. When I walked over I asked him what he's doing. When I asked he just shook his head so I rolled my eyes at him which might have made him a little mad  "Do you know who my father is?" He demanded when I came closer. "No, should I?" I asked confused. "He-who shall not be named" He said with a smile. Wait-what. Like the guy who killed my parents and tried to murder me and my brother. "You mean the guy who died because of two babies?" I asked with a small smile. When I said this he looked at me surprise and anger flashing across his face and the started to chase me as I ran. I made it to my dorm and locked the dorm. 

            ----Time skip--- The week before Christmas break. (sorry I just wasn't in the mood to write out the rest because it's like 12:50 but basically what happened is that the rest of the group forces Amaya and Tom to stop arguing.) POV:Amaya's

"So how are my favorite Gryffindors doing" I said with a smile as I walked over to the Weasley twins."

"Are we really your favorites" Fred said surprised. "Who else, Percy?" I said. "Hi Georgie, so what are you both doing for Christmas Break, going back home?" "Not this time, Mum and Dad are going to Romania to visit Charlie" He replied with a small smile. 

"Great that means that we can meet up because only Tom and Theo are staying and I am NOT going to hang out with Tom" I said with a small smile. 

"Hey, do you want to come to the gryffindor common room?" Fred asked. 

"Wait really, I would love to" I replied excitedly.

They then took me up to the Gryffindor common room. "It's so pretty" I gasped as I stepped in.

 "It's so pretty" I gasped as I stepped in

(That's a drawing of it)

As me and Fred are playing wizards chess, Harry walked in. "Amaya? What are you doing here?" 

"Fred and George invited me in." I replied with a smile before noticing the time. "Hey Freddie, Georgie  I'll take you into the Slytherin common room sometime m'kay. I've got to go say by to my friends though so bye." I ran off to go and say bye to my friends.  

------Time skip, Christmas day------ POV: Amaya's 

"Maya wake up" Pansy yelled at me. Wait PANSY? I sat up almost instantly when I heard my bff's voice. "What are you doing here" I said with a huge smile on my face. "I have decided to come back, Anyways come open your presents" "I have presents" I asked astonished. "Yes now hurry up" She said impatiently. 

I got up and changed into a cute sweater and some black pants with a skirt. I made my hair a light brown and wavy and walked to the common room to join Pansy. 

"Maya look these ones are yours!" Pansy said happily

"Maya look these ones are yours!" Pansy said happily. Wait I have presents, I've never gotten presents before. It's a good thing I gave everyone else their presents already.

I opened Theo's first and looked at the new cute snake ring with excitement

I opened Theo's first and looked at the new cute snake ring with excitement. "Look what Theo got me!" I told Pansy with excitement. "That's really cute" she agreed. After I opened Blaises, Daphne's Tom's, Harry's and the twins I opened Draco's. That Is really pretty."What about you open my present the same time I open yours" Pansy suggested. I nodded in agreement. When we both opened our presents we started to laugh because we both got each other the exact same thing. Before we could say anything Tom walked over. "What" he asked seeing us laughing. When no one responded he rolled his eyes and walked away. "Hey look you have one more"Pansy said. As I opened it, I saw a note fall out. These belonged to your family. Twist it three times clockwise to use the ring. Use them wisely-Merry Christmas.

"They are very pretty"Pansy told me. Instead of replying I picked up the one with a infinity symbol on it, put it on and twisted three times. "Amaya where are you" Pansy asked her eyes wide all of a sudden. "What do you mean, I'm right here?" I answered back confused. "The rings must make you invisible." She said awestruck. "Do you want to try one" I asked her. She nodded eagerly and grabbed the diamond heart one. "Twist it three times clockwise" I told her. As she did that I watched as she turned invisible, or transparent. Maybe because I'm invisible to I can still sorta see her?  "Hey I can sorta see you know" Pansy said with a smile. Before I could say anything Theo walked downstairs. "Pansy, Maya? Are you there" He yelled and when no one answered he shrugged and went back upstairs. "Here" Pansy said taking off the ring "I promise I won't tell anyone about this."  "Thanks Pans" I replied with a smile and then ran up to my room to put them all away except the one I was wearing. After I changed into a outfit so I can play in the snow and then ran outside. After walking further down farther away from the school and closer to the forbidden forest I froze. Standing there was a silver wolf who was just looking at me. Somehow I knew that it wasn't going to run away or attack me, so I slowly got closer to it until I was close enough to pet it. After a couple of minutes I left the animal alone and went back up to the castle. While I was making my way into the dungeons, I ran into Harry. "Amaya, I have something to show you, come on." he said urgently and started running. I quickly followed, getting curious when he led me up a staircase on the Ravenclaw tower where a pretty girl with light blond and pale blue eyes stood waiting....

Will update soon, promise

Also who do you think the L+J is?