The Weasley's

He was bearing down on Harry like a great bulldog, all his teeth bared. "Well, I've got news for you... I'm locking you both up... You're never going back to that school... never... and if you try and magic yourself out — they'll expel you!" Uncle Vernon was as bad as his word. The following morning, he paid a man to fit bars on Harry's window and locked my bedroom door since I don't have a window. He himself fitted a cat-flap in the bedroom door, so that small amounts of food could be pushed inside three times a day. 

They let us out to use the bathroom morning and evening. Otherwise, he was locked in his room around the clock. Three days later, the Dursleys were showing no sign of relenting, and I couldn't see anyway out of his situation.I lay on his bed watching the sun sinking behind the bars on the window and wondered miserably what was going to happen to him. The cat-flap rattled and Aunt Petunia's hand appeared, pushing a bowl of canned soup into the room. Harry, whose insides were aching with hunger, jumped off my bed and seized it. The soup was stone-cold, but I drank half of it in one gulp seeing as I haven't sate all day. Then I looked at Moonwatcher and gave her some of the vegetables that were at the bottom and tipped the soggy vegetables at the bottom of the bowl into her empty food tray. She ruffled her feathers and gave him a look of deep disgust.

 "I know, I know- but it's all i've got" I sighed ruefully. After about a hour I heard my door knob rattling and it opened to reveal Fred and George. "No time to explain" Fred said as George started to pick up my books and stuff. "Here's your trunk, you have two minutes to pack" I grabbed a bunch of stuff and threw them into my trunk, picked up Hedwig's cage and asked "What about my firebolt?" "Already put in in the car" He grinned. I followed them to Harry's room where the bar was broken and there was a flying car. "What the- I told you questions later" Fred said as he threw my stuff into the car. I climbed into the backseat where Harry and Ron were sitting until Harry yelled "I forgot Hedwig" and rushed out of the car to get his owl. Harry tore back across the room as the landing light clicked on — he snatched up Hedwig's cage, dashed to the window, and passed it out to Ron. He was scrambling back onto the chest of drawers when Uncle Vernon hammered on the unlocked door — and it crashed open. For a split second, Uncle Vernon stood framed in the doorway; then he let out a bellow like an angry bull and dived at Harry, grabbing him by the ankle. 

Me, Ron, Fred, and George seized Harry's arms and pulled as hard as they could. "Petunia!" roared Uncle Vernon. "Their getting away! THEIR GETTING AWAY!" But the Weasleys gave a gigantic tug and Harry's leg slid out of Uncle Vernon's grasp — Harry was in the car — he slammed the door shut — "Put your foot down, Fred!" yelled Ron, and the car shot suddenly toward the moon. I looked back to see Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, andDudley looking out Harry's window, dumbstruck. "See you next summer!" Harry yelled. The Weasleys roared with laughter and Harry settled back in his seat, grinning from ear to ear. "Let the owls out" I told Ron who opened the cages.  "So — what's the story, Harry?" said Ron impatiently. "What's been happening?" Harry told them all about Dobby, the warning he'd given Harry and the fiasco of the violet pudding. There was a long, shocked silence when he had finished."Very fishy," said Fred finally. "Definitely dodgy" agreed George. 

"So he wouldn't even tell you who's supposed to be plotting all this stuff?" "I don't think he could," said Harry. "I told you, every time he got close to letting something slip, he started banging his head against the wall." He saw Fred and George look at each other. "What, you think he was lying to me?" said Harry. "Well," said Fred, "put it this way — house-elves have got powerful magic of their own, but they can't usually use it without their master's permission. I reckon old Dobby was sent to stop you coming back to Hogwarts. Someone's idea of a joke. Can you think of anyone at school with a grudge against you?""Yes," said Harry and Ron together, instantly. "Draco Malfoy," Harry explained. "He hates me." "Well you haven't been very nice to him either have you?" I questioned defending my friend. They ignored me and continued their conversation.