Chapter 20

(Four years later)

I walk to the front door of me and kats house and grab my keys from my pocket, I get the correct key and unlock the door after a bit of struggling with my bags. "Kat I'm home!" I say as I walk through the door. I hear some shuffling from a different room and I just ignore it and set my bags down in the kitchen, I grab one of the smaller bags and begin heading to katsukis room.

I grab the knob on his door and open it, I look over to our bed to see him laying down. With someone else? "Kat?" I ask, staring over at the bundle of blanket. Katsuki shoots up from the blanket into a sitting positing. He's in his underwear? "Whats going on?" I ask, still refusing to believe the situation. "Izu, um.." He mutters. I cover my mouth in disbelief. Kirishima sits up from the bundle. "...Hey midobro..." He says. My eyes widen and I'm suddenly filled with rage. "WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI?! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?" I yell. Katsuki flinches. "DON'T BE SCARED NOW YOU WEREN'T SCARED WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME." I exclaim. I grab my phone out and take a photo of them for evidence. Kirishima looks away and katsuki stumbles to get dressed.

I throw katsukis gift at him with all my strength. "FUCK YOU. AND ON OUR ANNIVERSARY TOO." I yell. "WE'RE OVER" I storm out. I grab the bags I just brought in as i storm through the kitchen. I put them in the car, I start driving with no destination.