AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this! I greatly appreciate it! This one one of the first fanfics I ever wrote. I had a lot of fun mixing my OTP with my favorite book. And if anyone was interested in what happened during the 19 years, I have plots set up for certain ages.

Age 17: Dean and Castiel have finally reached their 7th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They both look forward to and dread their last year. As they turn 17, the become of age. They can use magic outside of school and apperate. They've got more freedom then ever, all their friends, and are together and happy. But can it last?

Age 24: Four years out of Hogwarts and Castiel and Dean are doing well for themselves. Dean in training to become an auror and Cas has recently started teaching Herebology at Hogwarts. Dean and Cas lived together for 3 years with Bobby and Ellen, but now they live separately. That is, until Dean suggests that they move in together. Now the boys must adjust to living together again.

Age 25: Castiel and Dean still live together, have wonderful jobs, and are completely in love. Dean is one of the best aurors in the Ministry. But too much self-confidence lands him in trouble when he takes on a job too big for him. It lands him with a coma and a bed in St. Mungo's.

Age 30: Castiel and Dean are ecstatic when Gabriel and Sam's wedding bells ring. Gabe and Sam have chosen Cas and Dean to be their best men. A ghost of their past threatens the wedding, but they refuse to let anyone dampen their happiness. But with everything going on, it makes Cas and Dean think of something they'd never even thought about before. Why aren't they married?

So, if anyone wants to hear any of those, let me know and I'll make it a sequel. Thanks again for bothering to read this; I wasn't expecting anyone to read it at all! I'm glad you enjoyed it and stuck with it.

THANK YOU!