shocked 😨

Listen to sad songs for better experience!

y/n pov :

Morning came flying and we got back on the road . In no time we reached back home. 

Time skip after spring break__:-

Spring break was over and  our college  reopened one week ago but we are not going . Because in past one month Jackson prepared everything for us to leave from university and this city . He managed everything,  new place , and new and better university.  I was sad and happy at same time .

Jackson: y/n everything is settled and we will leave for new city in 4 days , and tomorrow we will go to college and submit transfer request application. Are you okay with that ??

Me : yess I'm okay with it .

I smiled at him.  He hugged me and I hugged me back .

Jackson: thank you for trusting me y/n .

Me : I trust you the most in this world jack .

We hugged for few mins and then he broke it .

Jackson: I need to go out now . I need to catch up with someone,  is that okay

I nodded and smiled he patted my head

Jackson: I will be back soon. Take care

Me : you too.

And with that left.  After Some time I noticed a unknown smile on my face .

Taehung pov:

Our college started one week ago but there was no sign of y/n And Jackson . I am waiting for y/n evey day , we all want to talk to her and ask her the truth that Jackson was talking about. But she ever showed up . We were acting all fine in front of yoona , but nothing is same as before . I dint feel the same way towards yoona as I used to feel, same goes with my all six friends . We just want our y/n back. That's the thing which matters a lot .

We were standing in corridor looking at entrance time to time waiting for y/n but bell rang and she didn't show up again today . I felt my heart break for real .

Yoona : oppa let's go in class otherwise miss mang will get mad .

Yoona didn't know that we stand in corridor waiting for y/n .

Jimin : okay let's go guys

We all walked back inside our class.
We sat on our regular seat and my eyes caught sight of y/n seat . I really miss her.  I just want to hug her tight and never let her go again. 

I was lost in my thoughts then miss mang entered the classroom our attention was on her now she looked sad today , not cheerful or happy like she always used to be . She looked pale and sad like she is going to cry any minute.
I looked at others and they looked confused as me

Namjoon: what's up with miss mang ?? She looks so sad

Suga : no idea

Jin : I think she is sick

Jimin: should we ask her ??

Junkook: yaa I think we should ask her

But before junkook could ask anything miss mang spoke in low voice .

Miss mang: I ..... I have a bad news for you all .

We were so much confused with the tone of her speaking. She never sounded this low and sad

Me : what is it miss mang ??

Miss mang looked at me and took a deep breath .

Miss mang : y/n And Jackson are leaving the city and university.  They applied for transfer certificate.

My blood ran cold.  What does she means leaving. I was so shocked that my mind went blank I somewhat gatherd my self and looked at others they looked shocked and pale as me and we seven looked at each other . Junkooks eyes glittery like he will cry any minute . But my attention was caught by yoonas reaction she was smiling. That bitch .

Then miss mang continued 

Miss mang : y/n was with us for a quite long time now and I'm feeling sad cause she is leaving,  I know you all need to leave one day but this is too soon .

And she cried lightly

Everyone expect us and yoona : aww miss mang don't cry , your making us emotional.  It will be okay

Some girls ran towards her and hug her tight to comfort her .

Miss mang : thank you girls.  Today will be no classes you all can go home. 

With that she walked out of the room .
I looked at others they were frozen in their spot .

Yoona ; yayy we have a day off !!! I'm so happy

She said cheerfully and stretched her body  getting up. How can she act so chill??

Yoona : guys let's go to karaoke. I will pay

Jin : ohhh nooooo

Jin stood up putting his hands on his head

Jin : guys we forgot we have to do that .. 

He looked at all of us backfacing yoona and signaled to play along

Jimin: ohh shit how can we forgot such important thing

Namjoon: yess thank god we got a day off , now we can complete that..right tae?

Me : ohh ya yaa let's goo  complete that. 

We all got up from our seats and yoona watched us with suspicious. She walked in front of suga 

Yoona : what thing suga oppa ??

Suga : ahh t.th..that ahhh it's aahhh

Junkook side hugged suga

Junkook: it's boys thing we cannot tell you yoona we are sorry

Namjoon: ya ya

J hope : yaa yaa

Jin : sorry yoona

My god they all sucked at acting they all are really bad !!! Really really bad !! All of them are overacting.. aishhh this boys .

Me : let's go we are already late. 

We all grabbed our bags and walked out of class without a goodbye ,,,yoona still standing in class looking at us . But now she is not important.  We need to find
Y/n ,asap