🌸💮Another day with kids💮🌸

Once Yui had arrived, she saw each of six children were sitting on one of the brothers.

The first red head looked bored before she caught the glance of the second red head.

They smirked. The rest saw them and chose to ignore them and continue eating the snacks their fathers prepared for them.

But unexpectedly a piece of cake landed on the purple haired boy's stuffed animal of what seems to be Kuromi.

The said boy looked down on his toy with a blank face. He gave the toy to Kanato, which was the brother he was sitting on, before grabbing the plate of cake.

Then with one swift motion, he threw the plate of cake at his red head sister. The cake landed on her face. The other red head laughed.

The purple haired boy went back to his spot on Kanato but dodged an incoming piece of cake from his sister.

The cake ended up on white haired boy's face. The said boy glared at his sister in anger. He then threw cake at her which landed on her dress.

The sister fumed before throwing cake as well but it landed on the purple haired boy who was just trying to get back on Kanato.

The blonde haired boy and other purple haired boy remained quiet not wanting to interfere otherwise they would also end up with cake on their face.

Before things could escalate between the four children. Ayato, Kanato, Laito and Subaru picked the kids off the floor bringing them to another room to get cleaned.