Late night adventures~♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Song.・゜-: ✧ :-
i guess im in love by clinton kane

Enjoy! <3
_

1:45 am.

You turned around in bed, unable to sleep. You groaned and reached for your phone on the bedside table. Wincing at the bright light that emmitted from it when you opened it, your fingers reached for his chat.

'I cant sleep.' You sent your boyfriend the text. Hoping he would reply immediately. You waited

1:55 am.

He's probably asleep you thought. Turning off your phone, you felt weirdly sad. You were hoping talking to him would make you feel better and allow you to sleep. If only-

*knock knock*

"What the fuck-" You yelped as you heard a knock come from your window. You turned on your lamp

"Hi babe" He mouthed the words from outside your window, waving.
"Chan!" You got out of bed, and opened up the window, just to see that he was standing on a ladder propped up against your house. "What are you doing here!?"
"You said you couldn't sleep" He smiled
You looked at him, confused. Confused but happy to see him.

"Do you wanna go on a late night adventure with me?" He held out his hand, gesturing you to come out.

You laughed, and took his hand. You climbed out your window, huddled with chan as the ladder was small.

You got down, and walked hand in hand, together.

"Where are we going?" You kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"The children's park. Its the only thing open this time." He gave you a awkward thumbs up and you rushed to the park.
__

"Chan! Push me!" You laughed hard, as you sat on the swing and chan pushed you from behind. You felt like a child.
Loved. Secure. Happy.

He made you feel that way.

Next, the two of you went on the slide. But instead of the fun slide down you had expected, you got stuck in the middle. Chan came right after you, getting stuck as well.

So the two of you sat there, laughing like little children until,
He leaned forward and kissed you.

____

"Im hungry." After about 30 minutes of playing together, you were tired and hungry.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" He clapped his hands together, excited.

"Yeeeessss. To the Convenience store!"
You jumped on his back, and with a small groan he placed his arms to secure you.

You loved the way he was pampering you.

Eventually you reached the convenience store, he put you down as you two walked in and got your ice creams.

You ate in silence, while walking around town. It wasn't an awkward silence, instead it was a soothing one. But pretty soon, it was broken by Chan.

He laughed and then said,"Do you think we could name our child Felix?"

You laughed right back,"Where did that come from?"

"Well me and the guys were talking and when I said i wanted to marry you, lix asked me to name our child after him."

Your heart melted, "You told the guys you wanted to marry me?"

You turned to look at him, feeling a bit overwhelmed with how much you loved him.

"Well yeah.. Obviously. Have you like seen yourself?" He looked at you like it was a a no brainer.

"I love you so much you big dork. And yes, we should name our child Felix"

You both smiled, and everything felt just right.
____________________________________

authors note:
omfg i put all my loneliness into this 💀
nonetheless i enjoyed writing a kind of love one could only dream off.