drunken confessions~❃

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Song.・゜-: ✧ :-
I was all over her by Salvia Palth

Enjoy! <3

_______

*ringing*

You reached out and grabbed your phone, pausing the movie you were watching. The caller ID flashed:
"Chan 🐺"

Your eyebrows furrowed, what could he possibly want at 12:30 am, you picked up and to your suprise, Chan wasn't on the other side. Instead, you heard Changbin

"Hello? Y/N" He spoke, you could hear loud music muffled behind him.

"Changbin? Whatsup?"

"Oh thank god, Y/N you need to get over here, Chan's drunk out of his mind and he's screaming for you." You could hear him mutter cuss words

"Chan's.. drunk? What? I dont-"

"Hey, i dont have time to explain. He's causing a bit of a scene. Please come to xxx club as soon as you can ok? bye."

Without even letting you finish, he had cut the call. You were extremely confused because chan didn't drink, and even if he did, why was he being so difficult?

You put on a coat, and hurried out of your house

_______

Changbin was right, he was causing quite the scene. Currently he was holding some random dude by the collar.

"I fucking love her dude. I love her!" He slurred his words, and a chill went down your spine.

Was he talking about you?

You stood frozen in your place, when Seungmin finally noticed you. He waved, looking just a bit exhausted.

You walked over to them, and they seemed super relieved.

"Y/N. We're so sorry its just.. he's too much for us to handle right now. We didn't want you finding out this way" Minho apologized, rolling his eyes.

Changbin stopped Chan from acting out any more, and got him to where you stood with the rest of the members.

"Dude, let me fu- Y/N!" Chan's eyes widened, a huge smile graced his face as soon as he saw you.

"Bang Chan." You looked at him, disappointed.

"Please take him home, Y/N, its our first day off in ages" Hyunjin pleaded, along with the rest of the guys.

You sighed, grabbing Chan's hand and placing it around your shoulder, your other hand wrapped around his waist to support him while he walked.

"Will do, dont worry, you guys deserve a break. " You said goodbye and walked out slowly with Chan.
__

"Why are you causing them so much trouble?" You scolded Chan as you put him down on your passenger seat. He just laughed as you tucked him in the seat belt.

"And since when do you drink?" You asked

"Uhhhhhhh today! I read that it helps with str-stress and feelings" He spoke, hiccuping slightly

"What the fuck?"

You sat down and started the car, Chan kept zoning out, or saying random things like how green the trees were. You didn't pay much attention and drove straight home.
_______

Once home, you helped Chan inside, almost throwing his heavy ass on your couch.

"Y/N..I wanna tell you a secret." He giggled, trying his hardest to make eye contact with you.

"What is it?" You braced yourself

"I got drunk because i wanted confer-confe- confidence" He hiccuped

Uh oh.

You took a deep breath, and when you spoke next, it was so low you wondered if he heard you.

"Confidence for what, Chan?"

"Nooooooo. No. Im not telling you, because i-" He stopped, his face twisted into a hurt one; as if he had just remembered something painful.

"Tell me, Chan."

He chuckled again, but it was dry and forced. You saw a lone tear slip down his cheek.

"I think i love you, Y/N."

There it was. He had said it. He had said the one thing he never should have.

"I know that its not allowed" Another tear,"But i think im in love with you"

You both knew damn well that you loved him back, but due to his job, you could never be together. And as much as he loved you, you knew he loved his job more.

"Chan.. I-I dont know what to say." You could feel tears forming in your own eyes.

"Say it back. Just say it back and i will fight the world for you. Please." He sounded so heartbroken, so desperate, you couldn't stop yourself from crying too.

"You know I can't." You wiped a tear away, "Go to sleep, we'll talk in the morning"

"No damn it!" He tried moving but was unsuccessful "I need you to say it, say that you love me. Im losing my mind,
Y/N, Please."

"I love you! I love you so much it hurts, ok?"

"Okay."

"Okay." You breathed out, "Okay."

"Hey Y/N" He put his head back, still drunk as ever, but a little bit calmer now.

"Yes?"

"Stay with me tonight?"

"I plan on never leaving."

________________________________________

AGFHAHAHAH GUYS MY FRIEND WROTE THIS SHOW HIM SOME LOVE