TWO

MERCEDES FLORES

Mercedes is a tough girl. Brought up in a tough background. She learned throughout uer life to not take shit from anybody. So therefore, she stopped caring for most people. The only people she gave a fuck about were her siblings and her bestfriend.

Mercedes had a tough upbringing and it taught her to never trust anybody. Even the closest of people, like your own mother. When mercedes was five, her mum and dad were going through some pretty tough shit. And she went to bed listening to the yells of her parents almost every night. And one night, when mercedes was only seven. Her dad gave up. He hung himself the very night her mother tried to hit him, mecedes doesnt blaim him though, she loved her dad, and he loved her. They done all the daddy-daughter things together and she missed him. Mercedes mother ever since has been going on business trips, which mercedes thinks are bullshit lies and shes really sucking off guys from all states of america.

Mercedes' older sister, Madeliene flores, has been with her no matter how big the age gap is. After mercedes mum left for the first time, madeliene was only 14, yet she still stepped up and played the role of the guardian. Their mother sent money monthly still for some wierd reason. I guess she didnt want her kids to be complete failures like her. But madeliene got a job at 15 and began partly providing for the family. And when mercedes and her twin mateo became old enough, they helped with cooking cleaning and other household chores aswell.

Mercedes was 11 when her mum appeared with a baby in her hands. The whole family was shocked but they welcomed their new brother matthew with open hands. But their mother only stuck around for about a month before she fled again, leaving the newborn with them, so now they are all supporting the house barely but atleast they survive.  Madeliene is an estate agent now, matthew is in daycare and matteo and mercedes are in school. Yet they fuck around in there.

Mercedes never listened in school, she didnt want to. She thought if her sister could support this family by not listening in school then so could she. But she will never be like her mother, she would rather just die.

But throughout all the trauma in her life, mercedes never wouldve thought even more darkness was just around the corner.

Author note!!

Slay to me for this because it took me an excruciating long tike to think of a good backstory. Also please dont be silent readers otherwise i might cry lollll