part 12

In Jeon corporations

Yuri is standing at  the door of jungkook 's office,she took a deep breath and Knock a door.

Jk: come in,(he look up and  stare at her )

Yuri : (while looking down) sir your todays .....(cutted by jk)

Jk: stop , why you come today? today is your first day after marriage you should spend some time with your husband

Yuri: no i am fine ,i...i just want to came to the office

Jk : yuri look at me are you fine ?hmm taehyung is taking care of your right?and he let you come hear? (Scoffed) i will call him ...
(He was about to call him)

Yuri : no. No everything is fine just he has a important meeting that 's why he did not spend time with me and you don't need to worried about me(cold voice)

(He gets up from the chair and goes to Yuri)

Jk: Yuri, what happened to you?(sigh)why are you behaving like this? You are not like this then what happened? You can tell me right, i am like your brother , please tell me what happened, taehyung did anything to you,hmm?

Yuri: i am fine ,

Jk : but you are not looking fine

Yuri : sir ,i said i am fine can't you understand (angry voice)

Jk: ok fine (sigh), plese complete this file (give file to her)

Yuri: (went from there without saying anything)

When Yuri going to her cabing she meet with Hari

Hari: good morning,baby how are you

Yuri : hm i am fine

Hari : why did you come today hm you should spend time with your husband

Yuri : what you mean spending time with him ,you know that, this is just forced marriage and don't need to interfere in my business got it,

Hari : hm iam sorry (hurt voice)

After Yuri left from there

Hari pov

Why just why you change so much yuri he is just a cheater, why people always hurt my friend .why she can't move on from past(teary eyes)i am sorry Yuri when you need me i am not there for you ,i am sorry (her tear is not stopping)

Yuri pov

Why i always hurt my loves one ,i am not worthy for love ,i am useless,(tear escape from her eyes)

To be continued....

❤️(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Who will come in her life to heal her.....