part 16

After some day

After that day taehyung started to eat breakfast and dinner with her ,some time they talk if it's important, and taehyung started to catch feeling.

One day 

Jeon corporation

Yuri just come in her office.she hear a knock ,she give permission to come and see that the person is hari

Hari: Good morning bestie (in cheearful voice)

Yuri: (not looking at her) hmm , why  you come hear hm?(cold tune).

Hari: (smile faded) umm i just come hear to inform you that Mr Jeon is calling you ?he want to discuss about something.

Yuri: hm you go I am coming .

Hari:but.....

Yuri : i .said .you .can .go.

Hari : ohk

She left from there with sad face .

On the other hand taehyung.

He is sitting in his home office

Taehyung:  (call someone) come hear fast

???: Ok I am coming in 10 minutes

Taehyung: ( cut the call)

After some time  someone enter in his office,and he is non other than suga (yeah  you are right)

Suga : yeah now tell me why you call me ?

Taehyung: i want you to keep your eyes on someone.

Suga: but you can ask this to your gured also right?then why me ?

Taehyung: because I want every information about that person, every means every ,and i trust you that's why I  am saying this to you.

Suga : ok tell me name of that person.

Taehyung: Yuri ..

Suga : hm ok ....wait wait wait lee Yuri your wife ?

Taehyung: hm yeah my wife and NOW she is not lee but Kim .

Suga : you want me spy on your wife.

Taehyung: yes .

Suga : but why?

Taehyung :  it's personal.

Suga : hm ok  i will do it .

Taehyung: hm, you can go now.

Taehyung pov

I don't know why I want to protect you Yuri , when I see you my heart felt some kind of peace . If it is love then yes I am in love with you. And I will not let someone hurt you, I know that I was jerk back then ,but I am willing to change myself for you  after what my ex did with me I lost faith in love.but after you come i again started how to love someone, I will make you fall for me ,just wait and watch....

To be continued...........

     ❤️(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)❤️