Chapter Nine

George's POV
"Guys, we have arrived at my place," Fundy says waking us up. The drive was so.. long. We only made a few stops. Fundy drove the whole way, not only because he was the oldest but because he has 5 times the energy any of us had. Karl probably already headed inside with the spare key. The ginger pulls into his driveway taking the key out of the truck. I yawn shaking awake both Americans. They wake up soon after and we all exit the car. "It was a long trip.. rest a bit and we'll unload everything later. There are two guest rooms on the second floor and one on the first which Karl is sleeping in"

"Fundy, can I sleep with you?"

The ginger smiles unlocking the door. "Yeah, of course, my room is upstairs"

"Alright.. good night Dream, Sapnap"

"Can I talk to you real quick?" Sapnap asks as Dream heads upstairs before me. I eye Fundy who he nods walking into the other room leaving us alone. I turn in Sap's direction. "Are.. are you dating Dream?"

"I'm not dating him- I-"

"..Hey George?" Karl asks walking into the living room.

I look over at him and my expression immediately sours. I am still extremely mad at him. "What do you want?"

"I'm really.. sorry"

"I don't care, I'm going to bed" and with that, I walk upstairs and into Fundy's bedroom. I didn't notice him walk past us. He was sitting in bed under the sheets reading a book. "Fundy.."

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks concerned putting the book aside on the nightstand.

"..I don't know" I can feel my eyes tear up.

He sighs patting the bed next to him. "Come here"

I crawl into the bed hugging him feeling a tight grasp on my waist. "What is wrong with me?" I mumble.

"There's nothing wrong with you George.. let's go to bed. You'll feel better in the morning"

But there is. I'm a mess. I miss back then when life wasn't so difficult. Everything is wrong. Fundy is only saying that to spare my feelings. This is not fair. All these chemicals... it's not normal. I'm not normal and I know that but why does it hurt me so much? Started as a lab rat and ended up as a runaway experiment. I don't know what to do. I can't keep living like this, I'm only endangering those around me.

Sooner or later they'll find me. That I can guarantee. This all feels fake, too good to be true. I don't know who I am or what I'm meant to do.

After an hour or so.. Fundy falls asleep. I slowly slip from under his grasp walking out of the room. I notice someone in the backyard and look closely to see the ex-boyfriends talking. They seem very close. Karl brings in Sapnap kissing him. Okayyy... I run back upstairs opening the door to Dream's bedroom. "Dream.." I whisper walking closer. "Let's go have some fun"

"..George? It's extremely late-" He says sitting up.

"I know! But I can't sleep"

That's not an entire lie- I also want to hang out with him since Sapnap seems... busy.

"Where's Sapnap?"

"Outside making out with Karl"

"What?!" Dream immediately springs out of bed running out of the room and down the stairs heading outside as I follow closely behind. Don't know why it's such a big deal honestly but he seems kind of mad. "Sapnap!" Both boys get startled and look our way. Karl teleports back inside to avoid whatever was going to happen next. "What the hell was that?!"

"On my defense, he kissed me first- he still has feelings for me"

"..Do you feel the same way?" I ask him.

The American looks at me. "I don't and I'm not getting back together with him any time soon"

Good to know.

"You better not be," Dream says crossing his arms.

"Why does it even matter?"

Dream and Sapnap look at each other and back at me. "We're hooking up," They say in union catching me off guard. I have no idea what I was expecting but it definitely was not that.

The blonde turns back to the other. "I don't care who you want to screw but like- your ex-boyfriend?! Dude!" He says annoyed.

This makes a lot of sense... "I'm just going to go- for a walk.."

"I'm coming with! He's gonna keep nagging me anyways," Sapnap says walking toward me.

"Sap! Don't be a bitch"

"You're calling me a bitch now but no when I'm pounding in your-"

"I am going to shove my foot up your ass"

They're so cute. It is really amusing watching them argue. "Oh to be in bed with you both" I accidentally blurt out completely distracted. The Americans stop arguing and turn in my direction.

As soon as I notice, my face flares up. "I'm going to wait by the front door," I say running back inside.

"Did he just-?" Dream asks.

Sapnap snickers. "He did, come on" He grabs Dream's hand and starts leading him back inside, exiting through the front door. "So where are we going?"

I shake Fundy's keys. "He won't mind if we borrow his truck," I say getting in the driver's seat. They smile and get in the vehicle, both in the backseat. I turn on the truck and start to drive with no final destination. I can hear them talking in the back but I keep zoning out, only focused on the road. Maybe I should mention that I've never driven before.. and I'm colorblind. I pull into an empty street. "Anyone wants to switch with me?" I ask. The safer the better.

"Huh? Why?" Dream asks confused.

"I don't have my license and I'm kinda colorblind"

"Why didn't you mention that sooner?!" Sapnap exclaims a bit concerned.

"I got excited" I shrug crawling into the backseat between the two Americans.

Is it getting hot in here or it's just me.. the sexual tension is immaculate. Sapnap grabs my thigh squeezing it keeping eye contact. He grins meanwhile my face changes to all shades of red. Dream gets in the driver's seat and starts driving as Sapnap pins me down against the seat holding one of my legs over his shoulder. The other American notices looking at the car's mirror. "Don't make a mess" He says looking back at the road.

He takes a glance at Dream, "you don't happen to have lube, do you?".

"No... but Fundy does" He opens the glove compartment taking out a small bottle handing it to the other one.

Why the hell does that man even have lube in here and most importantly.. how does Dream know-?

Sapnap smiles unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down without hesitating. The boy smiles and connects our lips turning it into a heated make-out session sliding his hands down my boxers removing them. He squirts a bit of lube on his hand and inserts a finger earning a small moan from me and then another.

He breaks the kiss for a minute unzipping his pants pulling out his member and lining it with my hole. "Are you okay?" He asks me as I slowly nod. "Good." The American enters me so suddenly causing me to throw my head back moaning pretty loudly. I feel so vulnerable at the moment.. and Dream seeing the whole thing oh my god. Sap kisses me going back and forth earning many moans in between. He slips his tongue in exploring every bit of my mouth.
-
"I'll carry him inside" Sapnap offers. I'm not exactly asleep but I'm resting my eyes barely able to move. I am exhausted and everything hurts.

"You.. do that- I need to go do something" Dream says getting out of the truck.

Sapnap eyes him and grins. "You have a boner?"

The blonde flicks him off and walks inside the house. Sap takes off his hoodie and puts it on me which seemed oversized. He carries me bridal style taking me inside closing the door behind us. He takes me up to his room laying me under the sheets on the bed. "I have to go help Dream with something, I won't take long. Will you be okay?" He asks covering me with the blanket.

"Yeah.. thank you" I yawn tiredly.

"Of course baby" He places a soft kiss on my forehead turning off the lights and walking out the room.