2. Friends/Sorting Hat

I was in the car with Mum and Dad. I was really nervous for my first Day. I mean who wouldn't be, I'm going somewhere far away from home and away from my Mum and Dad. I've had my fare share of muggle schools, and people are not nice. With people always calling me a freak and all, I just hope this school will be different.

"Mum, are you sure I'll be ok?" I asked nervously. "Oh sweet heart, I know you're nervous. Don't you worry. Hogwarts is one of the safest places on earth. You'll be ok. Just breathe and calm your nerves everything will be alright, okay sweetheart?" She finished. I nodded as I took deep breaths. I decided to take my cat out of his cage. As I held him and pet him gently on his head, I can feel myself calm down. Somehow this cat knew what I was feeling, I guess she really is a smart cat.

After an hour we arrived and Kings cross, where we were told to go to platform 9 3/4. But theirs no such thing. That is until Mum walked through a brick wall between platforms 9 and 10. I followed her though to be met by a world of magic. Parents were saying goodbye to their children, and children were laughing with joy. I for one was one of the nervous ones. A train attendant approached to grab my stuff to put on the train. I grabbed my cat and placed him inside my Tavel bag.

When he got In he popped his head out and I scratched his head

When he got In he popped his head out and I scratched his head. She's  a big fan of head scratches. I turned towards my parents as they said some final words before letting me go onto the train.

"Oh Steven, I'm going to miss you so much." She said while Dad got on one knee until he was at eye level with me.

"Alright Steven, behave yourself and try not make enemies with anyone and always be kind, do you understand. ?" He asked. "Yep" I said as he smiled and pulled me in for a hug and mum joined in on the hug. As mum wiped a tear from her cheek I made my way into the train. I turned around one more time. "Laters Gators." I said while waving. "In a while my little crocodile" she replied. I boarded the express and looked for an empty cart to sit in as I was too nervous to ask to sit by anyone. I eventually found one and sat near the window. I looked out and saw mum and dad waving. I waved back as the train began moving slowly, as they slowly were out of sight.

Desmond POV

"Honey he will be fine I'm sure of it" I said reassuring my wife. "Oh I sure hope so" she said. I looked back at the train leaving hoping he'll be fine. "But I might need a favor just to be sure." I said. I closed my eyes hoping that an old ally would answer.

"Konshu?"

And just like that a big walking mummy with a bird head appeared.

"Desmond? I was not expecting you to summon me so soon."

"Yeah, look, would it be possible for you to do me a small favor please?"

"But of course Desmond what is it that you need"

"It's our son." I said holding my wife near. "I just need you to look after him. I want him to be safe. Could you do that for me? Please?" He looked towards the train and back to me.