02| TERMINUS

SEASON FOUR, EPISODE FIFTEEN

__________

"SPEAKING OF VIDEO GAMES, WHAT KIND OF GAMER WERE YOU?" Eugene asked Tara.

They had been walking for a long time. They were now following some train tracks. Vienna's legs ached more and more with every step.

The sun had set. They had found a place to chill for the night. They had dinner and then it was dark.

Tara volunteered keep watch, but Abraham didn't want to leave Eugene's life in her hands. Everyone else was fast asleep.
____________________

"BEEN RUBBING ME WRONG, IS ALL. I'm an even-Steven type gentleman. You help me find the supplies, we'll share the battery and whatever juice we scarce up, minimal as it may be. Deal?" Eugene was talking to Tara.

They were on the move again. Vienna had slept somewhat decent.

There was no response from Tara. When she looked up she something and sped up. At that moment Glenn saw it too and took off running.

It was a map for a place called Terminus. On the map some stuff was written in dead one blood. It read "Glenn go to Terminus." It was signed by Maggie, Sasha, and Bob.

Tara looked back at Abraham, Vienna, Rosita, and Eugene.
____________________

GLENN HAD SLOWED SOME BUT WAS STILL MOVING QUICKLY. The rest of the group had caught up with him.

"Hold up!" Abraham walked off the tracks by a building. "We're stopping here. Tired is slow. Slow is dead."

"It's barley noon." Glenn replied.

"I don't give a monkey's left nut. None of us has slept more than a couple hours straight since we went all Casey Jones. This place looks safe. We have to rest. I get it. You have to find her. Well, Rosita, Vienna and me, we got a mission, too.

"Who's Casey Jones?" Vienna whispered to Rosita.

"A railroader." she replied.

"It's keeping that man alive, getting him to Washington, and saving the whole damn world. So we're going in that tower and we're going now!"

The sound of uglies filled their ears. They all looked up at the tower.

"Oh, crap" Eugene said.

"Hey, hey, hey, watch out!" Glenn started running towards Eugene.

"Go, go!" Abraham shouted as he saw a walker emerge from the tower. "Go!"

"Move, Move!" Rosita pushed Vienna away.

Tara fell to the ground. The ugly walked off of the tower. It died for good.

"Are you okay?" Rosita asks Tara concerned.

"I'm fine." Tara said not sounding fine at all.

"Doesn't sound like it." Vienna whispered to herself.

"We got stay here. Who's gonna help me carry her up?" Rosita said.