03| THEY HAVE A FUCKING BABY

SEASON FOUR, EPISODE SIXTEEN & SEASON FIVE EPISODE ONE

__________

THE DOOR OF THE RAILROAD CAR OPENED. Four strangers walked in. The door shut behind them. They walked to the other side of the car.

Glenn stepped forward, "Rick?"

"You're here," one of the men said. The group of four moved closer to Glenn. "You're here," the man repeated.

Vienna stood up. She was sitting in the corner of the car. The rest of her group moved closer to the strangers. She followed.

The man who was known as Rick studied the newcomers.

Maggie spoke up, "They're our friends. They helped save us."

"Yeah. Now they're friends of ours." The other man with Rick said.

"For however long that'll be," Abraham stated.

"No," Rick replied. "They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out."

"Find out what?" Abraham questioned.

"They're screwing with the wrong people."
____________________

"PUT YOUR BACKS TO THE WALLS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE CAR NOW. They were getting ready to fight, escape.

Vienna was terrified of what was to come. She didn't want to die. She wasn't ready. She had to be brave.

Everyone had made weapons things they on them. They stood ready to fight.

All they heard was the sound of footsteps on the roof, the top opened and they dropped something.

"Move!" Abraham shouted.

Vienna dived away from the thing dropped. BOOM!

Everyone was coughing and struggling to breathe. That's when the door opened.
____________________

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Abraham slammed his hands against the side of the railroad car.

"Someone hit them," The woman named Michonne stated.

"Maybe our people got free," Sasha hoped.

Eugene pushed passed Sasha and Tara, "Excuse me."

"What the hell are you doing?" Rosita asked.

"I might be able to use this shell to compromise the door. From the sound of things, there may not be anybody left to open it." Eugene explained.

"Eugene, I'm sorry, but shut up," Tara said.

"Hey," The young boy who was with Rick spoke. Apparently his name is Carl. "My dad's gonna be back. They all are."

"They are," Maggie agreed. "And we need to get ready to fight our way out with them when they do."

Vienna heard the sound of guns firing. And the sound of uglies.
____________________

THE DOOR OF THE TRAIN CAR OPENED AGAIN. Rick had opened it. Everyone ran out and fought all the uglies with their self-made weapons. There were lots of them.

The group came to a chain fence and jumped over it. Rick led them to where he hid supplies.

"The hell we still around here for?" Abraham questioned.

"Guns, some supplies," Rick answered. "Go along the fences. Use the rifles. Take out the rest of 'em."

"What?" Bob asked.

"They don't get to live," Rick looked back then continued digging.

"Rick, we got out. It's over," Glenn said.

Vienna stopped listening to them talk. She couldn't help stare at at the young Grimes boy. He was just so pleasing to look at.

What snapped her out of her stare was Daryl running and hugging someone. The rest of the group walked towards her. Apparently the lady had done all that damage.

"You have to come with me," she said.

Everyone then followed her. She led them to a small cabin. A man walked out of it and he was holding something. It was a baby. Rick, Carl, and Sasha all ran over to the man and baby. That must've been Rick's baby. The man must've been Sasha's brother.

"Holy shit!" Vienna exclaimed. "They have a fucking baby!"

The two Grimes looked over at her and smiled.

Rick went over to Sasha's brother and they exchanged a few words but it wasn't audible.

After a bit of time, Rick walked over to Vienna. "Would you like to hold her?"

"Are you sure? I'm a stranger and you just got her back," Vienna replied.

Rick then handed the baby to Vienna. She held the baby close.

"Aw aren't you a cutie? What's her name?"

"Judith."

"That's beautiful. She's beautiful."

The little baby giggled in Vienna's arms. Carl then walked over to Vienna.

"I'm Carl."

"Vienna."

Judith started to get fussy, so she handed her back to Rick.

The lady who saved them, Carol, and Sasha's brother, Tyreese, talked a bit but Vienna couldn't hear.

Rick calmed Judith and handed her to Carl. Carl walked over to Michonne. They talked to Judith and to each other. Vienna went and sat with them.

"I don't know if the fire is still burning," Rick said.

"It is," Carol confirmed.

"Yeah. we need to go." Rick told the group.

"Yeah, but where?" Daryl asked.

"Somewhere far from there," Rick replied.

Vienna walked over to Rosita and Abraham who we're talking.

"Yeah. We'll talk to him," Abe said. "Not just yet."

Once again they were on the move.
____________________

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry for such a short chapter. These two episodes were all over the place and they were hard to work with.
I can't wait to write about Carl and Vienna's relationship. Anyways Thank you so much for reading chapter three of I Love You So!