Chapter 51

Before you know it, half of the semester is over, and the midterm exam is coming as scheduled.

Because the midterm exam is related to the total grades at the end of the year, and it is closely related to the evaluation of scholarships. Besides, they have just graduated from high school, so everyone is quite serious.

Lin Xi is usually very serious in class, and when it is time to take notes, he is meticulous.

These days, when she meets Ji Junxing, they always make appointments for self-study in the library. Because Ji Junxing withdrew from Qiaolian's entrepreneurial team, now he only needs to prepare for the ACM competition with all his strength. In the previous qualifiers for the Beijing division, he led his team to win the first place, and has already confirmed the quota for next year's competition.

So he had a lot of time to come out, just in time to accompany Lin Xi to prepare for the midterm exam.

Seeing Lin Xi being so serious, he still couldn't help pointing out: "Actually, the midterm exams in college don't have to be as hard as high school."

Lin Xi looked up at him and asked, "What was your rank in the midterm exam last year?"

Looking at her serious appearance, Ji Junxing laughed softly and said, "Number one."

"So don't stand and talk without pain in your back." Lin Xi glared at him.

"Okay, I won't stop you from pursuing progress." Ji Junxing laughed.

Probably the biggest difference between college and high school is that no teacher will read his scores and rankings in front of the class anymore. But even so, when checking the results, everyone was still nervous.

The three people in the dormitory stayed in the dormitory that day and did not go to the library.

Chu Qianqian was the first to find out. Because she joined the student union as soon as she entered the school, and there are other clubs, she is very busy with these things every day.

She glanced at her scores and was quite satisfied, all of them were above 80 points.

So she ran to Xiao Fangyu's side, looked at her computer screen, and when she saw the full screen with a score above 90, Chu Qianqian said enviously: "Xiao Fang, your test score is so high."

Xiao Fangyu turned her head, "Call me Xiaofang again, and I'll screw your head off."

Chu Qianqian immediately laughed out of joy. Xiao Fangyu is usually a bit introverted and an honest girl. Only when she heard Chu Qianqian call her Xiaofang, would she show her powerful side.

Ye Ke's grades are also good, with scores above 85.

Chu Qianqian turned her head to look at Lin Xi's desk, and asked, "Where did Lin Xi go?"

"Single dog like you, don't care about others."

After Lin Xi had dinner with Ji Junxing, she saw Chu Qianqian tell her that the mid-term exam was out, so she went back to the dormitory.

As soon as she came in, she distributed the fruits Ji Junxing bought to everyone, and sat down to check her grades.

While eating the fruit, Chu Qianqian said, "Lin Xi, what are you doing with Ji Shen every day?"

"Go to the library for self-study." Lin Xi replied.

Chu Qianqian had an expression of disbelief, and smiled maliciously: "You young men and women, fuck, do you just read books every day?"

She pushed the grapefruit meat into her mouth, just in time to see Lin Xi checked her grades, stood up and walked over and said, "Anyway, I don't believe it..."