The basement.

I slowly open my eyes as I gain conscious and take in my surroundings. There is one light in the middle of the room and nothing else. Four concrete walls surround me in the dimly lit room. My arms and legs are tied together and I am laying on the cold concrete. I must be in the basement. Neil never ever let anybody down here and I didn't question it. This can't be the first time he's had someone down here.

I try to stand up but fail and i'm back on the ground. My head is busted and I have dry blood all over my clothes. I can not hear anything going on upstairs. There isn't a single window down here. I try to stay calm and think logically. Someone is going to find me, they have to. Nancy will notice i'm gone and she will do everything to find me, I just have to stay calm. I'm not sure how long I've been down here but the pain finally starts to hit. I need medicine, the cold ground feels kind of nice right now.

I hear a lock turning and then loud thumps coming down the stairs. Neil comes around the corner and stares at me.

"Your awake, splendid." He says in a creepy cheery way.

He starts to walk towards me and I squirm.

"Stay away from me bastard." I scream.

"Oh Maxine, nobody will hear you down here. You're all mine now...forever." he grins.

He leans down and brushes my cheek with his filthy rough hands. I spit at him and it angers him more. He grabs me up by my hair and throws me in the corner. He undoes the ropes around my wrists and ankles and replaces them with chains. He then chains my arms up to a metal beam.

"Maybe if you be good, i'll think about letting you have a blanket. It gets pretty cold down here." He winks and then goes back up the stairs locking the door behind him.

 Once I know he's gone, I just scream. I scream at the top of my lungs, using the very little energy I have left. I keep screaming until I can't no more.

Nothing.

He's right, no one can hear me. I'm going to die down here. I've still got that blade from Nancy's eyebrow shaver in my pocket but I can't reach my pockets. My wrists are chained together above my head. It's no use.

Hours go by and not a peep. It is dead silent, I am going insane. The chains are digging into my wrists and I can feel my raw flesh. I've never been in more pain. My legs are free but I barely reach the ground. I can put the very tip of my toes on the ground. I try to swing myself and kick off the wall to maybe get enough momentum to break my arms free. I swing back and forth for what feels like an eternity but then give up. All i'm doing is causing myself more pain.