Chapter 98 - No Mercy

Hi from my Vacation 🏖️
Hope you readers are having a great day! I will be slow to respond to comments or messages. Posting early since I won't have much service.

Warnings: violence, fire, blood, and profanity.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"Devouring lovers will be delicious! The fear you'll have watching the other die is so sweet!"

Daki sends a wave of sharp sashes flying directly for us. My wife leaps in front of me slicing through them. I marvel at how strong she has become.

Starlight sparking across the darkness as her attack knocks Daki backwards. The demon shouting out, "I'm growing tired. I am putting an end to you now."

Those blades of fabric hurtling towards her has my stomach turning. Before I can try to protect my wife she shouts, "Comet Blast!"

Watching the powerful rays as y/n's sword blasts straight through the fabric and lands at Daki. The demon screams as burn marks spread across her ivory skin.

In defense she blindly sends more sashes in an attempt to protect herself. My sword crashing into them before they can hit my girl.

Together we are winning this fight feeling stronger than ever. The silk sashes are as strong as blades. One slapping across my face as I spit out blood. Knowing I need to remove her head.

I need to rise my body heat!
Higher my temperature,
the stronger the attack.

As my wife attacks again I follow behind taking a deep inhale as heat rises throughout my body ready to unleash flames

Suddenly the fabric comes flying up the street from far away crashing into the demon's body. Daki whimpers as her own attack falters.

What is happening?

Another piece of her magenta fabric flies through the air and slams against her neck entering into her body. She remains still as is taking the severed pieces back is overstimulating.

"Don't stop!" y/n screams as starlight fills the night sky.Daki disappears moving faster than she has even displayed.

Glancing around the street as I try to find her when i catch a glimpse of her shadow. Looking up to find the upper moon perched on the roof.

"A Hashira?! Ha Yess! A Hashira has come after all. What fun." Daki shouts out with joy as a surge of power rushes throughout her entire body. Her dark black hair transforming to a new color as it blows in the night's wind. A stunning silver white taking over her locks while the tips fade into a green.