Tension

"Now my Xiaolin apprentices with your new ranking comes the learning of new skills. Kimiko if you please. Say the name of this Shen Gong Wu, your dragon element and you shall unlock a new power." Fung says as the group is with him as he gives Kimiko a Shen Gong Wu.

"Yes Master Fung." Kimiko says before does as Fung told her before she successfully does as told.

"Big deal. Since I'm not one of the special Xiaolin apprentices can I leave to go play a game?" Raimundo asks.

"No Raimundo. The game can wait. Omi, Alexis, Clay now you try." Fung says as he gives Omi an orb, Clay a sash and Alexis a crescent shaped sword.

"Wow. All that to string together a couple of words. That's really reserved for apprentice level." Raimundo says annoyedly.

"Cheer up Rai. You'll get here. We all did." Alexis says as she looks at Raimundo.

"Raimundo my friend I understand your disappointment but this cloud of darkness has a sliver of lining. I shall train you night and day." Omi says as he goes over to Raimundo.

"Until I'm as good as you?" Raimundo asks annoyedly.

"No. You'll never be that good. But with my guidance you may become adequate." Omi says confidently.

"Wow Omi! You should be a motivational speaker." Raimundo says as he smiles before standing up.

"Really?" Omi asks happily.

"Oh yeah. You've motivated me right out of here!" Raimundo says as he picks up a Shen Gong Wu.

"Raimundo stop! We can talk about this!" Alexis shouts.

"Golden Tiger Claws!" Raimundo shouts as he uses the Shen Gong Wu and flees through a portal.

*Timeskip*

"Ah here it is. The Reversing-" Fung then gets cut off by Raimundo as he appears.

"What is it? What's the Shen Gong Wu?" Raimundo asks.

"Rai! You're back!" Alexis says happily.

"Where have you been young man? I've been worried sick and- wait a minute. How'd you know there was an active Shen Gong Wu?" Dojo asks.

"Uh well you know. Instincts and all that. So what is it?" Raimundo asks.

"The Reversing Mirror. It can reverse the effects of any Shen Gong Wu. For example the Two Ton Tunic would become as light as a feather." Fung says.

"We have to find it. Saddle up." Dojo says.