Trying To Bring To Light

"Let me go!" Alexis shouts as the golem brings her to a room.

"You can leave her here. I can handle her if she tries to bolt." A voice says revealing to be Raimundo as the golem puts her down and leaves.

"I done told you Raimundo. I won't join you." Alexis says stubbornly.

"Hey. Easy. I just wanna talk. I-I had to see my girlfriend again." Raimundo says as he puts a hand on Alexis's face before she pulls away.

"I'm not your girlfriend. Not anymore." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Look Alexis I had my reasons. Leave it there. Why won't you join me? Wuya can give us anything we want." Raimundo says as he smiles.

"At the price of being loyal to her. And your dignity and pride." Alexis says.

"Alexis if you won't do it for yourself will you do it for me? Please. I miss you. I need you. It's why I told Wuya to at the very least let you be on the condition I keep watch on you. I love you." Raimundo says as he looks at Alexis pleadingly.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have done all this. I thought I knew you Rai but apparantly I was wrong. You're not the person I fell in love with. The Rai I know wouldn't do something like this." Alexis says.

"Then you don't know me at all then. I'm not changing and I'm certainly not gonna let anything happen to you. You may hate me but I love you and that won't change. Please Alexis." Raimundo says.

"No." Alexis says sternly.

"Why do you always have to be so stubborn. Just let me help you." Raimundo says.

"You can help by freeing the others." Alexis says.

"I can't do that. Now for the last time please join me. I need you by my side." Raimundo says.

"Hey!" Alexis shouts in alarm as she is then picked up before seeing Dojo picked her up with his tail and places her on his back with the others as they are outside the window.

"What's the matter Rai? Bored for a guy who rules the world?" Kimiko asks.

"What are you doing here? Did you decide to join me?" Raimundo asks happily.

"Nope." Clay says.

"We escaped Raimundo so be cool and let us go." Kimiko says.

"Or be a loser and come after us." Dojo says.

"Better run because I'm coming after you." Raimundo says as he puts his hood on.

"Have it your way." Kimiko says as the group takes off.

*Timeskip*

"You guys ready?" Clay asks as the group is flying away from Raimundo and the golems.

"Ready as we'll ever be." Alexis says.

"Let's do this." Alexis says before the group gets off Dojo and destroys a golem.

"Break all you want guys. We'll still make more." Raimundo says as he snaps his fingers before more golems appear causing the group to run.

"Oh man them things are fast." Clay shouts.

"We can't stop!" Alexis shouts as the group lets the golems chase them.

"Quick! Back to the palace!" Raimundo shouts as he runs back to the palace with the golems.

"I guess he figured us out." Clay says.

"Do you think we gave Omi and Jack enough time to do their thing?" Kimiko asks before the group is captured by a golem.

"I sure hope so." Alexis says.