NEED TO BE IN CONTROL

Bear's POV

3 days. That's how long it has been since I reserved the papers, saying Cindy was taking me to court for full custody off Tommy. Luna was a big help that day and was able to get me out off my head before I fell deeper into my thoughts. She also knew what to do and say. That was till I told her I needed a lawyer, since then she's been different some how. She's more quiet and only speaks to my mom, Tommy or Ava. She has this scared look in her eyes and it worries me.

Maybe with everything that has happened the last week or so,  it's slowly scaring her away and if that is the case I would let her go, even if it kills me. In just a short period of time I'm starting to fall for this woman and yeah alot of people will say "it's to fast" my reply would be " And so what, it's my fucking life" I can't bare to lose her or Ava but I also can't bare the scared look in her eyes for the past 3 days.

I place dinner on the table for both kids, Tommy helps Ava with dinner all the while eating his aswell. I smile at how brotherly he's being towards her and hope that one day all this. Tommy, Ava, myself and Luna can be a family. Even though Lunas not here right now, she hasn't been for the past 2 hours.

She told me was that she had to make a phone call outside. I have no clue what's going on and having no control is putting me on edge. Its why I'm a dominant both inside and out off the bedroom.

That's also another thing to worry about. How will Luna feel when I tell her about my lifestyle.

I saw the lust in her eyes when I demanded her to tell me what's wrong the other day but that was nothing, not compared to how I'm like in the bedroom and when I have the consent of a partner.

I'm bought out of my thoughts when the apartments front door opens to reveal my Goddess.

"Hey" is all she says walking into the kitchen and kissing both kids on top of there heads. They smile back at her before eating again. She sits down opposite Ava which also places her in the seat next to me, she give me a brief glance and I no longer see the scared look. I relax a bit but before I could fully relax she speaks.

"So, after dinner and the kids have gone to bed. I need to talk to you about something."

I stiffen and the worry from early comes back ten fold. She must of seen my reaction because she tells me. "Its about a lawyer" she whispers 'lawyer' so the kids can't hear. Again I relax but not fully as it still could end up being bad.

We finish dinner in comfortable silence, just listening to the kids bicker with each other. For a two year old Ava is very strong willed and stubborn, I can already tell Tommy has his work cut out for him with the little firecracker, that's Ava.

The kids go off and play while I clean the dishes from dinner and Luna starts the kids baths. I have a feeling she is avoiding me but I just leave her to it and finish cleaning the kitchen.

An hour and 3 bed time stories later, both kids are in bed and asleep. It wasn't in till 30 minutes after that, that Luna walks out of the guest bathroom, with damp hair, in her night shorts and tank top. She walks over to the fridge and pulls out two beers.

Luna places a beer down on Infront of me and walks past me to sit on the love seat. It stings a bit that she doesn't want to be near me but I strug it off and pick up my beer. We drink our beers and sit in silence for a while. Its not uncomfortable but it is tense.

She breaks the tension once she's downed the last of her beer. "So... I want to first say I'm sorry for the past couple of days, you didn't deserve the way I was acting towards you"

"Yeah I didn't and to be honest Luna it pissed me off to start with but then I saw the look in eyes every time you glanced up at me, then I become worried. What's been going on for the past 3 days?" I raise my voice a little, I'm so frustrated, scared and worried.

She plays with the label off the bottle thats in her hands, she doesn't meet my eyes but starts talking. "I understand why you would be, but I promise it had nothing too do with you, well maybe a little but its to do with the court case and you not having a lawyer." She finally look up at me and I search her eyes for any lies, all I see is truth in them.

"Okay, I still don't understand. If that was the case why did you look scared.