NSFW / Valentines

February 14, 1983

As I slipped a baggy t-shirt over my head, a gentle knock rang from my door. I smiled giddy and skipped over, biting my lip before swinging the door open. A tall, dark figure stood in the overcast light before me. He carried a sheepish grin and a fist full of forget-me-nots and wore a sleek, wool jacket paired with nice jeans. Robert looked me up and down for a second, then looked down in embarrassment. 

"H-Hey, y/n. You.. er.." He looked at my bare legs and suddenly looked back up, his cheeks hinted with red. "Nevermind that, happy valentines, love." He grinned and stepped inside. He smelled of cheap, floral cologne. God, did I love it. It was so him, you know? I closed the door behind and let him take in the scene. Before us was a dimly lit room with pink blankets and candles, along with 2 glasses and a ginormous bottle of champagne. 

"I spent some money on this, yeah." I looked up at him, unable to contain my excitement. This was our first valentines together, and I wanna make it special... "I can get a movie going for us. I know you like 2001." I looked down and flopped over on the couch, my shirt slightly lifting up. Underneath was merely a red bra and panties, along with a see-through red, mesh nightgown.

I smirked as Robert's eyes looked at my body, then shyly to the far left, staring at nothing. "Yeah, I'd like that, love.." He cleared his throat, "This is real nice, though! I love it." He cooed as he sat next to me and placed the flowers in an empty vase, then wrapped his arm around me. I looked at his relaxed, but red face and put my head on his lap. I turned on 2001, though it was basically useless as we just chatted and drank the whole time.

- Movie <3 -

As the end credits rolled, I giggled in his ear as I flopped over to the other side of the couch. "Oh, Robert, what the hell?" I slurred. "Oh, come on, love," he garbled "YYyyou know it'd be hilarious" Robert sipped more on his champagne, his jacket slipping off his bare shoulder, exposing his collarbone more than before. The bottle was basically empty, there only being enough for one glass. "Hey, y/n, why don't you take the last glass, yeh?" Robert grinned as he gave the bottle to me. I stared at him and chugged the rest, my shirt's neckline exposing my blood-red bra quite a lot. 

I set the bottle back on the table and I looked up at him, a passion growing between us. I bit my lip and tilted my head to the side, "You know, Robby...." I hissed "You're not as smooth as you think you are." Toxins fueled our movements as I flung my body over his, My legs sprawled over his own. Robert exhaled sharply as his lustful gaze met mine. "What do you mean by that, darling?" Poison laced his breath, stabbing my throat as I breathed in. 

I beamed at pressed my hands against either side of his hot face "Oh, just kiss me you twat." instantly we were pinned together, our lips moving in a brilliant rhythm. Hot breaths escaped us as he wrapped his firm arms around my waist, pushing my abdomen against his. Right below my stomach, I could feel a prick in his pants. Fuck, does this guy make me ache. I pulled away as he groaned, peering down at me as I inched down his body.

"Oh, fuck, y/n." He whined as I dug my hands into his pants, rubbing him over his boxers. I bit my tongue and pulled my shirt off, exposing my body. His eyes widened and his jaw stammered. I laughed and got off the couch, pulling him with me. I stumbled off the couch and pulled him with me, an impure excitement flushed over his face.

Words weren't needed as I pulled off the mesh top and pressed my body against his, Robert unclasping my bra as I looked at his boyish features. He struggled with the clasps a bit, and he bit his lip in embarrassment. 

"You know... I'm not very good a-at this." He whimpered, "This... well. fuck, am I pathetic." He hesitated to pull my bra away. "I've never really done this before, you know.." he murmured. I grasped his hands and pulled them away from the chest, bra in hand. I felt my face heat up as he gazed at my vulnerability in awe. He then set his jaw and looked away.

"Me either, man." I pushed him onto the bed and sat on his lap as he unbuttoned his jacket, fumbling with the buttons. "I'm just doing what I think's right. Don't be shy, what's there to hide at this point, Rob?" I pulled his sleeves off him "Well, I mean, what if I-" I interrupted him by thrusting my lips on his, slowly pulling his trousers down. I threw them onto the floor and massaged him, making him gasp. 

"Bloody- you can't play with me like that-" Suddenly, I was taken aback by Robert swapping our positions, my back against the mattress and him pinning me down. He leaned close to me, poison still lacing his shaky breath. A jolt of confidence and intoxication fueled his movements.

"Can I." He said, his voice tuned with passion. I hesitated, then put my hands in his static, jet-black hair. "Be gentle." He chuckled as he began to slide his boxers down, revealing himself. It sat against my panties, which I slid down my trembling legs, left hanging off one foot. "I'll try." He breathed "But the way you.. god, you're so perfect." He placed his hands on the sides of my waist, sending a shiver down my body. 

He began to enter me, causing us both to gasp. I slapped my hand over my mouth the try and silence the ungodly sounds that would escape me. Robert bit his lip as he finally pushed himself fully in. He leaned closer to me "You doing okay, love?" He cooed, his angelic voice sounding more perfect than it ever has before. I managed to whimper a meek 'mmhm' as he chuckled and leaned back up, slowly pulling himself out, then in, soon becoming a pattern. 

I couldn't stop myself and I let out small moans, noises I never knew I could make. Robert also let out weak groans as our bodies rocked in sync, my legs wrapped around his waist. He looked like a god, his soft body flawless behind the muted curtains, covering the grey sky. His unchanging, rabid hair swayed as his head did. He leaned his head back and let out a moan that send even more shivers down me. 

"Holy ffhuck" he slurred as he looked back down at me, slapping himself against my body. "Hhng-!" I gasped as he suddenly picked up speed, leaning over me and putting his hands on the headboard. The bed creaked as he looked at me with his deep blue eyes, more gorgeous than ever. He placed his sweaty hand on my face as I bit my lip, kissing his hand. "You're doing this so fucking well." He stammered.

"I- I'm gonna.." I purred as I tightened my legs around him, Robert somehow going even faster. "I-I-.. Me t-too.." He struggled as he grinded harder, a euphoria pluming over my body. Robert bit his lip so hard it began to bleed and a wet warmth filled me, causing me to arch my back and moan louder than I have before. "Oh my god. R-Rob.." I slumped down and he pulled out, resting himself on my stomach. He pinned me on the bed,  breathing hard, alcohol still stung the air around us. 

"I love you. A lot. That was absolutely brilliant" I huffed, wrapping my arms around his back, forcing him to come closer. "I really love you, too, y/n. Really." We kissed for a good 20 seconds before he pulled away. No lust was seen in his eyes, but love and passion. "You're the perfect girl. I mean that, y/n. It's not just the alcohol or the excitement of sex, you're mine." He said lovingly, his breaths still heavy.

"Hey, I just remembered.." I pulled him closer. "Happy valentines." He beamed and got off the bed, pulling me with him. "Happy valentines, love." We stood in each other's arms, embraced in lust and affection. It seriously couldn't get any better than this. 

Holy crap sorry if that sucked. To be honest, it's the first time I've ever written smut. I hope it's good, at least. Listened to Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me while writing lmao. 
Anyways, after this, I'll be working on a request. I might get it out soon, due to the fact  I'm stuck in my house (ice storms r great, right)

 I might get it out soon, due to the fact  I'm stuck in my house (ice storms r great, right)

Robert after watchin u read this 🤨

words - 1518