(1) Who are you sir?

United Kingdom:

My brain bashed on my head like a drum after last night, what even happened to get me to this point... I don't even remember.

I probably sat up all night drinking and sobbing to myself about the divorce with my husband, France. Again. Ever since then I've never been able to enjoy things like I once did, I loved him so much for him to just throw me in the dust like that.? I just want to forget it all and move on, it's been two years since then anyways but I won't, I can't. I just think that my brain likes to put me in this torture. Constantly, it just won't end!

I groaned as I sat myself up with support from my shaky hands, I need to clear my mind out. Atleast I don't have to go back to work until tomorrow, that means today is my last day of our break. Great. Another negative thought attached to my mind. Why won't it all just go away for once? I don't know anymore honestly, but I need some painkillers if I want to go on that walk I was thinking of a few nights ago.

I felt a vibration beneath me as my phone Buzzer added with a annoyingly loud noise too. Great who could that be now. I just needed those painkillers without anymore interruptions please-?

                            🇺🇳Bastard UN 🇺🇳

🇺🇳- Good morning Great Britain, just to let you know on Monday a new country is joining us, you are going to be partnered with him is that cool with you?

                                 Yeah I don't mind at all. -🇬🇧
               Also what's the guys name too UN??

🇺🇳- His name is the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics but Soviet Union for short.
Also it's been noticed that him and the USA don't really get along either so good luck with that conflict between you guys!

   YOU BASTARD UN! ABSOLUTE CUNT! -🇬🇧

Read by 🇺🇳

I was ready to fucking kill someone at that point, this bastard why would he set me up with someone my closest ally hates!? I had a mental struggle as I raced downstairs and ravaging for the painkillers since my brain began to bash my skull in again. Too much stress! It's all too much!

I took the painkillers and let out a deep breath as the pain would soon vanish in about twenty minutes, shit but its better than nothing. Im so pathetic honestly, cant get over a simple divorce that was two years ago britain, you were the son of the biggest country ever known to exist. The British empire, get ahold of yourself. I just need to clear my head out on a walk okay!?

After my mini argument in my mind I got dressed into something better like a fancy suit, but not too fancy or else id get mugged again, scary moment...

🇬🇧<<timeskip handed to you by britains tea>>🇬🇧

Shortly after I left the house, it was chucking it down as it does every other day but I was prepared with my trusty friend the umbrella! I was a tad chilly though as I felt my nose get a little sniffily, god not in public! What if people are watching me!? Id be ruined id be laughed at everyone would make a foolery out of me! Meanwhile with my little panic attack in my head I hadn't noticed id bumped straight into my great ally america.

"Yo! Britain howzit going!" He chanted pulling me into a breathless hug which I couldn't escape from. "Ghck! Im okay america! I cant breathe!" I choked on my own words as he let go of my now heaving body and laughed his lungs out. It wasn't funny. "So. I heard this new guy coming into our Union. I dont like em. Hes first of all not a capitalist but instead... a communist. Can you believe that!? NOW! I know you dont even know what a commie is! Well! A communist runs under a dictatorship, something I hate, there is no human rights, the people there dont get to speak up at all or they'd be killed! And it runs down a supposed equal society too, everything and everyone is equal, like! I heard this thing about that guy killing his own da- oh wait. Thats a sensitive topic for you aint it Brit." I just stayed Silent at his words, he murdered his father too? Guess im not the only psychopath there huh. America just shut up before he broke the awkward silence gaping around us again.