Part- 1

A girl sitting on the floor hugging her knees and crying silently. Her eyes was red due to continuous crying. She took a photo frame of her parents.

"Why always me Mumma? "
She heard a knock on door. She knew it was kairav bhaiya because no one in the house is supporting her even Ag and Kairav bhaiya also. But she knew that her brother is concerned about her nothing else . She was feeling bad that her licence got cancelled and she is not Dr. Aarohi now, she is just Aarohi.

Aaru: Bhaiya please mujhe akele chod dijiye (she yell from inside).

Kairav : Aaru kuch khale lunch time bhi akshu aayi thi aur tune kuch nhi khaya aur ab dinner ka time ho gya hai.

Aaru : Sorry bhaiya but please mujhe force mat kijiye, I'll eat something when I'll feel to.

Kairav left from there.

She took her parents photo close to her heart. She laid on the floor, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Aarohi POV

Aarohi POV.
I know I did wrong but it was just a mistake. I know doctors should be careful because the patient's life depends on them. But doctors are also humans, and humans do mistake. Thank god that child is safe now. In this phase like as an intern doctor we are learning so that we can become a good doctor. If they have to insult doctor, snatch their licence then why they made  the rule of learning in internship, why the hell they made the rule of senior doctor and junior doctor, Abhimanyu was my senior and it was his case, I was just working under him. Junior learns from senior. And all the achievements which I got in medical line it was just bcz of my hard work. Today Akshara came to talk to me, to make me understand that I still can study and prepared for next medical exam but she can never understand what it feels like when someone remove that Dr. before your name. I studied 18 hrs. to be a doctor hard work matter while akshara was in her la la land. She just dream but i want to fulfill my dream and now I was living my dream when again my sister  Akshara snach my dreams from me. I don't know she do it intentionally or not but it's like she is a bad luck to me, I don't know why but she didn't snach my mother from me but then also she was indirectly involved in it, that happened in the temple. She left us for few years and my so called family neglected me and gave all attention to her. Sometimes I feel like if they only love Naira maa not Sirat mumma then why the hell this family agreed to their marriage , Mumma Papa left me here alone and now I'm bearing all the pain. Secondly, when the marriage proposal came from the Birlas, I thought it was for me and yes it was for me as their was some confusion. My family didn't cleared that and I started liking Abhimanyu as he was a good doctor but he said no on that day, not only this he also said that he loved my sister Akshara. Yes I was angry on her 'cause she was snatching everything from me one by one. She didn't told me before that Abhimanyu liked her. But when Abhimanyu asked me that why I think that he loved me then I was shocked like seriously can't a girl like a boy and wanted to marry him can't I see dreams like other girls do and most importantly the marriage proposal was from his family, the proposal was for me, what was my mistake in that their mother, I mean Manjari aunty didn't understood her son's feeling's for Akshara. I felt bad, I was angry on him and akshara. Again I did a mistake in that fire incident abhimanyu thought that I saved him I didn't lied but didn't said the truth also. I asked Akshara to back off as I wanted to marry him, and same thing happened they came for marriage proposal for me. I told Akshara not to say the truth and she promised me. I thought that Abhimanyu has started liking me but I was wrong. At the alter he left me, Akshara was also not there when I reached the temple I saw they were together and she confessed about her feelings for Abhimanyu . If she wanted to see me happy then why she confessed her feelings at the last moment ,even if she had to do that she can do it earlier. But leaving a girl at alter is not right. He also gave an excuse which was about my donation for becoming MD. It was not the whole truth I gave  money just to attend the exam not to pass in the exam because I'm capable enough to get highest rank in these exams. But then also there is no need to tell the whole truth to my family as they will not believe me. When everyone asked why he did that he said that he wanted to make akshara confessed her feelings. Means he was just using me, he didn't even said sorry, time heals everyone I waited for that time , By mistake I did accident of manjari aunty I was not sure but I asked chamgadar and confirmed about that location of her accident and mine accident. I was scared that again everyone will hate me. As I was not sure that I did that accident or not so I returned home but my mind was not stable that was also bcz of Abhimanyu he blamed for that wedding card whereas I didn't do anything wrong that time, but I don't want to listen to that hateful words of them so I left from there I took whole bottle of anxiety pills and drove the car. Before I can go back and check whether I did the accident or not Manjari maa was in hospital and was stable now. I was afraid to confess my mistake. Abhimanyu told me not to attend the wedding function, I don't know why I feel bad that I can't attend my sister wedding even when I don't like her much. When I saw that chandelier was falling on Akshara I ran and finally I saved her but then also he was in ego, if he even say thank you or sorry I don't know why I see no expression on his face like he is not thankful or guilty for his mistake. At wedding functiona I asked sorry for my mistake bcz I also did so many mistake and he forgave me but again he taunted me at gathbandhan time when I was tying the knot. He is very rude. I am Aarohi ,strong enough to bear any pain that's why after loosing everything I was living for my dreams, my passion but today that is also not there. They took my identify. I feel bad that my license got cancelled but maybe I deserve this because by mistake I injected wrong injection to that child. But, I'm angry that they talked to me very rudely, Abhimanyu snatched my Id card, they insulted me like he was taking revenge from me for my past mistakes. I feel like he only respect his mother and wife or you can say his loved ones, but that is wrong he should respect all the womans including me which he never did. He never respected me. Thank god I didn't married him.

She wrote all this in her diary. And slept on the floor. She heard a notification sound and was a little relaxed after reading that notification.

I hope you all like this if yes then do vote and comment what you like the most. You can also give the suggestion. Ignore my grammar mistake.